• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto200's Sprite Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This be the thread where I'll be dumping pics of my spriting antics. Seeing as sprite art is far easier than anime art, I may as well start there, and work my way up. And since I love eevee so much, I've started with making my own Eevee family. I'll be doing a second stage evolution of each form including an evolved form of regular Eevee.

Hereon: NOT THE FINAL SPRITE
Front: Version 0.5
Eevee1.jpg

Back: None
Shiny Front: None
Shiny Back: none
Pokedex pic: None
Field Sprite: none

Species: Psychic Power Pokemon
Pokedex Entry: After hardened mental training, Espeon transforms into a much more powerful form. It's third eye and second set of ears shows just how much this pokemon's senses have advanced. Hereon can even project it's thoughts to it's trainers mind using telepathy.

Stats: On a 1 to 10 scale.
Health: 8
Attack: 4
Special Attack: 9
Defense: 6
Special Defense: 6
Speed: 7
Evasion: 4

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 100 Pounds

Years
The art and stuff is great (despite it looking like an unusual purple Umbreon), but it's not pixel art. This place is to showcase Pixel Art solely and includes sprite-work.

This belongs more in the Art & Design main section rather than the Pixel sub-forums.
If you need an example of Pixel Art, feel free to Google or look around the forums. It should be clear after.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back