• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring break?

Er.r..did ya enjoy sping break?

• Total voters

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Okay so now that spring break is almost over for some of us. 1 more day to outlive! XD Did you all enjoy it? Or are you looking forward to school more? *runs to add poll*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
My Spring break just started an hour and a half ago. =P

*kisses Spring Break*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, for some people, it's just starting. As for me, I'm nearly half way through mine, and I've been loving every minute of it. Ideally, I would like it to last forever, but I know school's got to come eventually and such... meh. XD

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
mine starts tomorrow really as we had school today, I went a bit mad at the end but meh, i think the spring breaks awesome and im doing so much i do want it to last longer, but maybe not forever!

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
Samuri Scearious said:
"Spring break?" Isn't that for college students?

No. Not for the U.S. anyway. Spring Break is for anyone who goes to school.

As for me, I just got home from school about 10 minutes ago. So I'm about 10 minutes into Spring Break. XD

Years
I started spring break on last Friday. ^^;

if you're someone that has only an hour of computer and two hours of TV time, you're BEGGING to get back into school. X___________X;;;
And the fact that it's been raining most of it... omg freeeeeeee meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I know I must look odd, but it's the truth. I'd rather be in school than bored out of my mind at home, alone, with my little brother....... x_x;;;

Phantom2

Ampharos King
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 8, 2005
My spring break sucks. It's still snowing here. Of course I am in Minnesota. I dont know if it will ever stop. But My sring break is over. I go back to school on monday.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
My spring break flat out sucked, I didn't plan anything and spent my whole time home on the computer and stuff -.-

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
my Spring Break started last Monday and ends the day after Easter. I spent most of that time in front of the computer and/or doing yardwork. Because it is Holy Week for us Catholics, I've also spent a lot of time volunteering at my church. I'm actually ready to go back to school. Only eight more weeks 'till I graduate. ^_^

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Well yeah, same here. Buried my face in PC and didn't feel nothing good. I'm so glad this is Good Friday. Last day of spring Break!

Phantom2

Ampharos King
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 8, 2005
angel said:
My spring break just started today. My spring break ends not next week but the week after that. SO i go back to school in April.

Your lucky! my spring break was 6 days long.

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
Years
My spring break (or rather, Easter break) started last Saturday (;)) and lasts to Easter Monday...
I enjoy it - it isn't school, and you can do whatever you want =)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Sadly enough, my spring break ish almost done. ;o; But I certainly wish it would last forever! ^^ I have three whole days left, so I'm gonna go and enjoy them all fully until I go back to the "joint". XD

~Kelsey

Back