• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! does anybody know how many pokemon do garry have?

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
In Indigo League, the episode that shows Oak's lab, says that Gary has over 200 Pokemon in total.

And I've seen his Nidoking, Arcanine and Dodou.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Let's see,
Umbreon, Alakazam, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Blastoise, Arkanine, Doduo, Krabby, *keeps trying to remember* Let's just say over 200 :P.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
Well, he also said he caught many of different pokemon (Not 200 different kinds, 200 pokemon period) He also caught several pokemon before getting to Viridian (and still got there before ash! HA) I imagine he'd have a Ratatta/Raticate (if not multiple) and Pidgy, But this is PURE SPECULATION! And may not be true. Just something to think about.
You may want to take what he has in the game, and add that to speculation as well. It's entirly possible he has those pokemon.

Jess

Banned
Years
During the first couple seasons I use to think Gary Started out with an Eevee. Because on one Episode it showed his Eevee.And then on the Johto intro it did too.Then it evolved in an Umbreon on one of the shows...And I always though Eevee was his starter until I saw the Silver Conference I was shocked to see that he chose Squirtle as a starter...I wonder if that guy on like the 12th episode that abused that Charmander chose it as a Starter Pokemon from Professor Oak.

Because:

Gary ----> Squritle
Ash ------> Pikachu
That Guy -------> Charmander
The Girl on Episode 10 ----------> Bulbasaur

Doesn`t it make since? The girl Im talking about was the Daycare girl who gave Ash the Bulbasaur...I think that might have been her starter?

Aggron91

init
Years
Jess said:
During the first couple seasons I use to think Gary Started out with an Eevee. Because on one Episode it showed his Eevee.And then on the Johto intro it did too.Then it evolved in an Umbreon on one of the shows...And I always though Eevee was his starter until I saw the Silver Conference I was shocked to see that he chose Squirtle as a starter...I wonder if that guy on like the 12th episode that abused that Charmander chose it as a Starter Pokemon from Professor Oak.

Because:

Gary ----> Squritle
Ash ------> Pikachu
That Guy -------> Charmander
The Girl on Episode 10 ----------> Bulbasaur

Doesn`t it make since? The girl Im talking about was the Daycare girl who gave Ash the Bulbasaur...I think that might have been her starter?

its strange in one of he earliest episodes of pokemon, this person sed he got wooped by 3 trainers frm pallet it showed two trainers, 1 with a squirtle,1 with a bulbasaur, and then garry with a charmander... hmmmmmmmm this is weird

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
I thought Gary's first Pok?mon was Eevee because he started off with it in Yellow. But Now i'm just confused.

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
Years
Gary got Eevee somehow. But it wasn't his start-off..
Gary has Alakazam, Arcanine, Umbreon, Kingler or Krabby?, Nidoking, Arcanine, Blastoise, Dodrio, Nidoqueen? (not sure), Magmar, Golem, Kingdra, Noctowl/Hoot Hoot, Golem, Skarmory.. um.. er.. I can't think of the rest but he has a lot of Pok?mon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
To tell you the truph , Gary...Has to many
So, more or less about 250 pokemon he owns!
Thats preety cool, I wasnt sure...I know some trainers had a few pokemon, You know.....
but I was sure He got eevee as a starter....ohh how weird
Gary has a Magmar, Since when did he have that!?

Back