• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a new person here :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I have absolutely no idea where to start so, I'm gonna go ahead and say, My name is Xemyik (not really, but you guys call me that) and if you'd also like a fake last name, it's Lexcoly. Have fun with that. anyways, I'm friendly and...help me start :D

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Xemyik. So what are your interests, then maybe that will give you a direction as too where to start. And most people don't use their real names in there usernames xD.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • And most people don't use their real names in there usernames xD.
    I did!

Well, kinda. My username used to be Lawrence, which is a fancy version of my name. That, and most people around here eventually come to calling me by my name and I'm fine with that. :] Buuuut of course, not everyone feels comfortable doing that. I'd probably go by Xemyik too if that was my username. Awesome.

Glad to see you're friendly! You'll fit right in~ If you need any further assistance, please, feel free to either post here in your introduction or you can even send me (or any other member of staff, for that matter) a PM and I'm sure we'd be happy to help!

Enjoy yourself, buddy!

Back