• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ruby Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngyMaster

Master
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Hi I've just started playing pokemon ruby and this is m current team:Marshtomp-Tackle,Bide,Water Gun,Mud Shot;Swellow:Double Team,Steel Wing,Wing Attack,Quick Attack;Vigoroth Scratch,Yawn,Fury Swipes,Slack Off;Nincada-For Cut and Flash.
    I am actually at the 3 gym at Wattson.What should I add to my team,a fighting type,etc...?

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • For a fighting type I'd highly recommend Hariyama, it is relatively bulky being able to take hits and dish them out also. Fake Out allows that priority move to deal damage and make your opponent flinch, Vital Throw makes it's low speed less of a problem, meaning it will always move last in order for never missing. If you can afford a Belly Drum it can easily sweep an opponents team.

I'd also recommend an Aggron and either a Manectrike or Vileplume depending on whether you would prefer an electric type or a grass type.

I'd also suggest a Zigzagoon to be an HM slave, but that's something you probably already know.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've already moved your other thread like this to in-game team help. You can find it in the Battle Center forum. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back