• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Move Tutor wish list

Years
  • Note that its not confirmed but there is a chance that black 2 and white 2 will have move tutors. So just say B2/W2 does have move tutors what pokemon would you like to see get what moves. So what moves do you think could completetly change a pokemon, like how platinum gave Scizor bullet punch or what pokemon do you want to see get a particula move?

Personally id like to see Scrafty get sucker punch. It would be very useful and make him a way bigger threat. Id also love to see Flygon and Garchomp get Dragon dance and Hydrigon to a get a special boosting move of some sort, prefiably nasty plot but I would accept quiver dance (That would be pretty broken) or even calm mind.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I'd actually like to see the pulse moves return. There are too many times when I feel like teaching Dark Pulse to one of my Pokemon and then I realize it's no longer a TM.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd like to see the TMs that lost TM status come back as tutor moves, particularly:
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Dark Pulse
    -Drain Punch
    -Giga Drain
    -Focus Punch
    -Sleep Talk
    -Roost
    -Stealth Rock

I'd also like to see some of the Gen IV tutor moves make a comeback here, like Seed Bomb, Sucker Punch, Outrage, Superpower, Heat Wave, Vacuum Wave, Earth Power, Heal Bell and Pain Split.

Some moves weren't tutor moves that would be neat as tutor moves can be Dragon Dance, Lava Plume, Wish, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Aqua Jet and Recover.

Of course, if tutors were to come back, they'll include the elemental punches for sure.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Besides from the obvious like Roost, Stealth Rock, and Outrage I would like to see these moves become accessible by tutoring sometime.

Flare Blitz
    Nasty Plot
    Spikes
    Toxic Spikes
    Avalanche
    Extremespeed
    Counter
    Mirror Coat
    Recover
    Trick
    Iron Head
    Body Slam
    Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch
    Ice Punch
    Submission

I'd add more but I either can't recall anything more that special from the top of my head or they were already mentioned on here. Oh yeah and I'd like to see DW Abilities be available in the same way that tutors would teach specific moves like Superpower or Dark Pulse but it's not likely sadly.

Years
  • I am really hoping for the moves that lost TM status in B/W, namely:

- Focus Punch
    - Dark Pulse
    - Giga Drain
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Sleep Talk
    - Drain Punch
    - Stealth Rock
    - Avalanche
    - Shock Wave
    - Iron Tail

Maybe also your standard Elemental Punches, and I'd also include Nasty Plot, Aqua Jet, Iron Head, Body Slam, ExtremeSpeed, Trick, Skill Swap, Icy Wind, Dizzy Punch, Steel Wing, Spikes, Toxic Spikes and a few other moves.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Elemental punches
    Dragon Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Earth Power
    Heat Wave
    Roost
    Shadow Punch(Hitmonchan would like it)
    Curse(Remember how awesome it was in GSC)
    Aqua tail
    Close Combat

Back