• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All About Punk Rock Club

Well, ya know I had to do it, so here is where you can post about your favorite songs, whatever you feel like, punk rock music, whatever you feel like, rock music, whatever you feel like, anything to do with rock and punk rock music, and whatever you feel like...

Rules:
1) No spam - when I said that you could post about whatever you feel like, I meant whatever you feel like about punk rock or rock music!!!
2) Don't join if ya gots no idea of what punk rock or rock music is!!!
3)anyone can join as long as you can follow rule numba 2.....

Also, you can put whatever you want in your signature about this club as long as it's not saying it sucks or anything like dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on!!! Post!!!!

I'll start the conversation..

Anyone like Green Day???

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    I'll join!!!

I love Punk rock and Rock music, some of my favorite bands are Blink 182, Green Day, and Simple Plan....

hey, I did say SOME!!!
    I've gots lots more where that came from!!!!!

~Flo

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
  • All you guys know that I had to join my own club on my other screen name.....

I love punk rock music..

Shadow_of_Light, Flo, good bands!

I love the Killers and Good Charlotte too.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Simple Plan!! Whoo hoo! *gets drunk on roo beer* So, SAWRAH (I can never get your name right...) Are you gonna ask about any more songs?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • hidee ho! *joins* i wuv simple plan! evil_cajun_chicken knos! i also like greenday! bulivard of broken dreams rocks!(i hevnt listend to the radio lately cause of my new linkin park, and avril cd's but i wont talk bout that! (off topic)

Back