• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Simisage VS Simisear VS Simipour

Who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • They all look ridiculous haha. And although I've never trained one, they always seemed to get me in the Battle Subway. :P

Simisage was the easiest to beat though, so I'll choose it.

Zagan

King of Demons
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 20, 2015
    Simipour gets my vote, it just looks a lot cooler then the other two :).

Reason being he just looks more chilled out, and ive never actually used the monkey i got during play, but Ill probs use him when I start the team rocket challange if i can lol :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Simisear. <3
    The cutest of all the monkeys is Pansear, and his evolved form has a BOLERO on. SO FASHION FORWARD. He gets my vote for cooler movepool with Yawn and junk, and because he's the only fire type I have ever loved.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I like the prevolutions and I don't really like any of the evolved forms. I guess I'll have to pick Simisage because of the hair, but I don't really like him that much /:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Simisage wins my vote. I used panpour in the game, but I found myself quickly trading it out before the third gym, plus simipour looks like a hippie. Simisear just looks wierd and unappealing to me. So Simisage wins my vote as it is the only one I (kind of) like.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Simisage has coolest design but for some reason, I just keep using Simisear in my team each time I restart my game so I will go with simisear.

Years
  • I've never used any of these guys. Never even evolved any of them to this stage. That said, I'll go with the blue one because it lacks the weird white tufts on the shoulders the others have. It seems less ridiculous than the others.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I don't really like any of them. As someone else said, Simisear looks like Chimchar's homosexual uncle. Simipour looks like hippie. Simisage has a bush growing out of it's forehead. Out of the three I guess I like Simisage best.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • To me Simisear looks like he has lost the plot. His design just dosen't really appeal to me. Simisage looks awesome, like some kind of forest warrior. Simipour looks really female to me and if I ever get a male panpour I would reload until it was female. So my vote goes to Simisage.

Pingouin_7

Part of the reason why I choose Tepig.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    lmao I love all of your thoughts about the monkeys, they're amusing to read!

Anyway, Simisage has pretty much won this, marking the end of Pokemon weekly polls for now. Tune in for the first gym leader weekly poll really soon. n_n Well, not really tune in, but look at it anyway & post. :)

Unstickying - continue posting your thoughts if you'd like.

Years
  • I guess the only reason Simisage won was because of its design.

Anyways, it was so much fun contributing to these Pokemon comparison polls and I can't wait to be part of the future events.

I mean, I knew Simipour's female-looking appearance would make it have a few less votes and I know how many people complained about Simisear.

Even though the elemental monkeys got a lot of backlash, they do have their uses.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Even though the elemental monkeys got a lot of backlash, they do have their uses.
    Yes, yes they do.

Simisear! I need a fire, please! I need to cook!

Simisage! More twigs for the fire, please!

AAHHHH!!! Too much fire! Simipour, put it out, put it out!

;)

Seriously, I did use one in the battles with Bianca and Cheren, and to keep true to that I even did so against Bianca on the final fight. I also did a lot of grinding with them (the grass one wasn't bad, the others proved difficult). Currently, they are in my box at Lv.45 ('Sear) and Lv.43 ('Sage and 'Pour). I waited to evolve them to learn their final move, "Crunch", to replace "Bite".

Cyclone

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Why no one likes these monkeys? I looooove them! The idea was pretty cool (the "no hear, no see, no speak" monkeys as elemental monkeys).

Simisage is supposed to be cool, Simisear funny and Simipour cute, I'll go with the cool one.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Yeah, I much prefer the pre-evolutions. XD Out of the three, I'd have to say Simisear. It looks the most... normal (?) out of the three, and I like it. :D I really like its funky hairstyle and tail, and I think the colour suits it. :) Yeah, that's pretty much it. XD

Back