• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the world sign-up thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
Years
  • Here is the sign up thread, and any questions about it should be put here. Here is a link to the actual page. Anyways, here is my character.

Name: Locke Leven

Appearance: Locke wears a long, black cloak, which makes many people fear him. Through the hood in his cloak it makes very hard to see his face while he wears it. When he isn't wearing his hood a long scar is visible across his forehead, but when anyone asks he simply tells them "I had a bad experience with a rather crazy scientist." Aside from that, he always wears black gloves and shoes.

Personality: Locke is very quiet and serious. Many would say that he is a stereotypical creep. He never seems to be able to laugh or show any emotions, making most people not want to be around him. He has scared many people in his time, unintentionally of course. He never has shown a single emotion since his parents died.

History: Locke was born premature and barely survived. He didn't have much trouble later in his life, until he was somewhere near the age of ten, when his parents went to the boarding school to visit him and where never seen again. He had to live in the school from then on, and had many tests performed on him while in the care of the staff at the school, giving him the long scar across his forehead and causing him to go bald at the age of thirteen. When the school was abandoned so was he, and he had to live in the school for many years, only eating any wild life he could find, and some foods in the cafeteria.

When the school was reinvestigated he followed the detectives into the basement lab, and found a scythe hung on the wall with "nex falx" carved into the wood of the handle, which is latin for death scythe.

He took the scythe and found out that the metal in the blade had a chemically made alloy in it that was bane for the monster made to guard the lab. No one else had found it because it was only revealed by pressing in a brick in a wall. Locke only found it because he was sidling along the wall and his hand went over it and it opened. He had had the cloak ever since his parents visited and given it to him.

He had a small chuckle when he scared a rather supersticious officer into thinking he was death. He quickly hid himself again while a large hideous beast proceeded to devour the whole investigative team. He then made his way out of the lab, but he would never forget the scene he just witnessed.

When he saw the kids get dumped in the school he quickly ran up to them to protect them. Even though he sometimes dissapears, he always does his best to kep the kids safe.

Weapon of choice: scythe.

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • Name: Jacklynn(Jackie) Ann Wilson
    |

|

Appearance:Jackie always has her signature charm necalace, wich is most cases is hidden from veiw. She has Orange hair with highlights that are a dark bronze color. She always trys to wear something conforatable, but easy to travel in. Her eyes shift colors from green to turqoise in the moment least expected. She is slender, but with a little curvature.
    |

Personality:Spunky. But for now, while here, scared and not in the right state of mind. The orpanage always secreatly said while jackie was listing that she had a holoucinatioun problem, but she couldnt remember exactly, saying it was so long ago when she heard that.
    |

History: Unknown because she was ,like said, knocked out, and recently adopted about 2 years ago and she took less then a month of thai-kwan-do. Jackie could never know about her blood family, because the records of 472 familys were burn to a crisp in a myserious fire.
    |

Weapon of choice: Swoard
    |

Other: Forgot most things about her adoptive family and other things when knocked out. Very fiesty sometimes...

Last edited:

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
  • Seems fine, but you could elaborate more on her appearance and personality. Maybe you could say why her past is unknown?

I see that you edited it, you are in.

Last edited:

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • No problem. (I had to hurry last night because it was about 12:00 :P and I had to go to sleep because I am doing something today.) *It is now edited*

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • This is my second first RP ever, so please forgive me if I do this wrong! ;3

Name: Curtis "C Webb" Webb

Appearance: Curtis is a tall, sturdy young man. He stands 6' 2'', and weighs about 180 pounds; a reasonable amount for someone his age. His short, brown hair hangs about three inches from his scalp, which is covered by a worn, white baseball cap. Slightly puffed, white cheeks make his brown eyes seem beedy, but his bony lower jaw balances it out. He wears extremely noticable braces with white and pink blue brackets.

His usual outfit is a white, popped collar, American Eagle Polo-T (with a pink, modern-grunge eagle design on the front), blue jeans with the knees torn, and white converse with a pink strip around the sole. He has a rather thick, bead necklace under his adam's apple, with a small, silver coin dangling on the front.

Personality: C Webb is a regular prep. He enjoys hanging out with friends, drinking, laughing, and just being a teenager. He's friendly, but he won't introduce himself to new people.

Overflowing with self-esteem, he loves to horse around. When faced with a serious decision, he becomes irritable and unpleasant to be around.

But don't let his childish antics fool you; he's very mature for his age. He knows how and when to make the right decision, even if it's one he doesn't completely agree with. He sticks up for himself and his friends, but is able to swollow his pride if needed.

His passion is music. Ever since he was little, he's always had an ear for it. He can play it, write it, sing it, compose it, record it, you name it. His long-term goal is to open up his own recording studio.

History: Curtis Webb was born in the small village of Plum Hollow, Ontario. His childhood is full of fond memories and good times. He's lived a pretty sheltered life; he's an only child, and he's the only one of his friends who's parents are still together.

In 2004, when Curtis turned 12, his family decided to move to New York city. His father was a lawyer at the time, and had better job opportunities in New York than in Plum Hollow Village, more specifically the near-by city of Kingston.

Curtis is currently 16 years old, and still living with both his parents in New York. He plans on going to University after highschool to fulfill his dream of becoming a recording engineer and opening up his own recording studio.

Weapon of choice: ... short list. Whatever, I'll take the bat.

Other: ... nothing, really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back