• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TERA Online

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • TERA_ScreenShot_20120520_225010.png

TERA is a pay-to-play MMO that treads both new ground, and retreads on old in setting MMO standards. With gorgeous graphics rendered on Unreal Engine 3, and an action-based battle system where location is everything, this recently released game is set to... well... probably be overshadowed by Diablo III and Guild Wars 2, but I'm playing it and I'm loving it, and I was hoping there are others out there.

...Preferably to play with, since i r lonely. Basically, you can discuss this MMO and plan to play with others here. Personally, I'm looking to find at least someone who wants to make a new character and do a playthrough with me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Saw TERA, it was epic, went to the official site, registered, found out I could try it for 7 days, logged in, then logged in again, and again, and again, and again....AND again, and got stuck in an infinite loop, googled it, many had that problem and the solution was actually tons of solutions for this petty problem, tried everything, failed, forgot about it and went on, GG TERA's website for the crappiest account control system ever.

Years
  • You're not missing that much to be honest. While the combat itself is very good the game falls flat beyond that.
    It's lifeless and devoid of any form of immersion. The quest texts are terribly uninspired. The story is barebones.
    You go out and grind, grind, grind all day long.

And let's not get started on the end game content. There are no raids; only 4 dungeons to run. Even my priest is bored out of his mind.

Back