• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Hi, I'm ahlat. I came here mainly fr the D/P/Pt part.I will probably going other places in the forum aswell. You may know me as Ahlat from the PE2K forums. Once again hi and I hope to enjoy my stay here!

~Ahlat~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Thanks everyone and I made the avvie and sig for a contest!

~Ahlat~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Ahlat!

Ahh another DPP dweller? That's where I spend most of my time as well! There certainly is a lot to do in there, from trading to battling to just chatting a bit ^_^

But yes, you should definitely visit some of our other forums! There are a lot of cool topics to post on and you'll probably meet some cool people along the way =P

So hopefully I'll see you around, and have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ahh another DPP dweller? That's where I spend most of my time as well!
    Lies! You better be spending more of your time here at NU/W!
    *Shakes fist* xD

Any who, welcome to the Pokécommunity, Ahlat.
    Sorry, I don't know you from PE2K, but that's probably because I haven't been to that community in such a long time. I find the community to be a much better place to discuss the topic of Pokémon as well as anything else that's on my mind.
    (But we're not here to discuss which forum is better, eh?)

If you're going to be hanging out in the D/P/P forum quite often, you are one lucky duck! That portion of the forum is one, if not the largest part of PC. I'm sure you will find no lack of good conversations as well as awesome battles and satisfactory trades in the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium and Trade Corner respectively. Have fun!

I'm certain you will enjoy yourself around here, Ahlat. The discussions here are good, the members are friendly, and the forum itself is quite large. It's very easy to get addicted to the ol' PC so you may want to watch yourself, my good sir! xD

Take care now.

Back