• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th Gen Event/Competition Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Fourth Generation Games Event/Competition Suggestion Thread

The Fourth Generation Games Event/Competition Suggestion Thread, is here to house any suggestions regarding future competitions or mini-events that could run within this little corner of the community. Use this thread as a mean of putting forth ideas to help the break usual post, reply and discuss routine and add something fresh and exciting to Fourth Generation Games.

In presenting your suggestions please remember:

Your suggestions are just that, suggestions.
Although you might post here, your ideas are not certain to happen.

All suggestions need to relate to the Fourth Generation of games.
That is, competitions or events must have some relation to HGSS or DPPt

Suggestions will be considered and filtered through by myself.
Successful ideas will have their creators receive a private message with further information.

Please do not repeatedly ask if your suggestion was approved.
Don't let this deter you however, from asking, if you're curious about if your idea has been approved or not.

Quick Questions about Fourth Generation Games do not belong here.
Questions like "Where do I catch Growlithe?" for example, - belong here.

Happy suggesting! We'd love to hear all your ideas!
bullet-orange-arrow.gif
If you have any further questions or queries don't be hesitant to PM the moderator(s) of this board: Curious.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Whelp, there was always that Pokeathlon idea I had that ended up being used for a GT a while back (ie points game involving that), so that's something to consider.

And a previous one had here ages back for HGSS was a review-the-games event, which went decently I suppose.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
This looks interesting <3. I have had this idea for a couple of days now, perhaps there should be some sort of quiz with various questions relating to the 4th Generation whether about the new Pokemon,certain cities,places or abilities and whoever gets the most correct, gets some sort of emblem along with the participants also receiving a Participation emblem :3? I don't know how that'll turn out, but it sounds fun <3.

Guy

just a guy
Years
If you're still looking for any ideas, I think I've got one for you.

A good trivia is always fun. I think a broad trivia related to HG/SS and DPPt can attract a good number of people even those not regular here. My idea, and it's something I played over the phone with my best friend, is trying to identify the different pieces of music used in the games. You can draw them from specific battles, different towns and cities, and events that take place in DPPt/HGSS. I failed miserably at it, but it was a lot of fun to play and could work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back