• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 7, 2005
Hello everyone, Im a the new guy here. I have been a lurker here for awhile anf finally decided to join. THis place looks nice, I hope I have fun here.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yeah I forget to mention that you have a very good name. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Welcome to PC. Have fun, post alot, follow the rules, and ehh as i said have fun. Yeah and your username is so cool. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Omega Torkoal said:
Hello everyone, Im a the new guy here. I have been a lurker here for awhile anf finally decided to join. THis place looks nice, I hope I have fun here.
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 7, 2005
Wow, I never thought so many people would like my username. I just thought it up off the top of my head.

sliaT

The false prophet
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 28, 2004
hey enjoy your stay at this fine establishment i call home will ya

Back