• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your style like?

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
Quite casual, I'd say. I'm a fan of nice, but inexpensive, clothes. I shop at Primark, H&M and New Look mostly. I'll also occasionally search for stuff online.

Loose-fitting (but not baggy) jeans or sometimes skinny jeans. I wear a lot of checkered shirts and I'll often wear jumpers or t-shirts with pretty-looking designs on them. Or just fairly plain t-shirts/jumpers. I often go for simple hi-top trainers. I also have a weird thing for sleeveless hoodies, and I wear those a lot. Occasionally I accessorise with simple bracelets and I have a couple of necklaces featuring pentagrams which I wear a lot (partly a religious thing/partly when they go with my outfit).

I dunno if that can be categorised?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I dress like a lazy tomboy-ish girl. I prefer blouses or Hollister shirts. I rarely wear dresses or skirts. I wear blue jeans 99% of the time. I own low rise flare jeans rather than skinny jeans. I love my Forever21 sandals. I'm also always walking around and carrying a rather large purse. This pic sums me up haha even texting while walking

bootcut-jeans.JPG

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Moss Bros, FCUK, Burton, Superdry, Ben Sherman, plaid plaid plaid and of course thrift stores. Can't beat a cultural reference t-shirt either.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Pretty much this
Spoiler:

Loving the plaid and jeans look. Usually just wear a different color of sneakers to match my shirt though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't have a particular style. I pretty much wear whatever I'm feeling like wearing. I have thrift shop types of clothes, video game shirts, pastel shirts, professional-looking shirts, random ass shirts...it just depends. I have lots of jeans too. And I have colorful shorts for the summer time. So my closet is basically a mish mesh of different types of clothes. One day I might look like a hobo, the next day a nerd, and the next day some fashionista. It varies.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Lately it's been super lazy girl-esque.

Lots of headbands, sweatshirts/hoodies, yoga pants/jeans, and moccasins :D

I'm so tired of winter and I'm just waiting for the warmer weather T-T

Years
I have no real style when it comes to dressing, as long as it's cheap (I don't think I've spent more than $20 on any piece of clothing since I graduated). Usually that just means t-shirts and jeans/shorts depending on the weather, and maybe a zip-up hoody if it gets cold. I also wear a variety of hats, too, but again, they're more for practicality than fashion.

Years
I think most people here know what my style is by now >_____>

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, EVERYTHING MUST BE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Or certain shades of gray.

I like to wear work trousers and shirts with a stupidly long overcoat. I do have a couple of other coats / jackets that I do wear if the weather is quite warm. I often wear my cowboy hat as well. So perhaps my style is kind of a mix of old school gangster / cowboy haha

zebraskin

Um... I like pizza!
Years
No matter what, I'm always wearing a jacket or hoodie or something.... And I have a pair of giant nerdy glasses that I wear at school most of the time so I can see. It makes me look like a hipster, or so people say. :/ When it's warm, I wear skinny jeans and flip flops, but lately it hasn't been so I've been in skinny jeans and boots. ALWAYS. SKINNY. JEANS. :P

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Normally wear: as long as its clean I'll wear it for the day:
T-shirts: I wear anything I like, either Pokemon shirts, or music t-shirts or football jerseys

Pants: Khakhis or anything cheaper but looks similar, with lots of pockets

extra:
during the cold weather I'll wear a boring simple grey sweater, or my leather jacket. I also wear a beanie and gloves if its snowing

once I'm home, I like to be in shorts, and sandals when I'm going to take a shower.

I sleep only with shorts so I like to have my sandals near the bed, so when I need to use the restroom at night, or grab some water, I have something available near me.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Fitted caps, basketball shoes, mostly jeans and mostly from AE, shirts depends on the hat I'm wearing and the shoes I'm wearing. My colors consist of... Black and red, white and blue, black and white. That's pretty much it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Top: Usually it's a button down shirt that I button up. Most of them are plaid, but I have a few solids for the more preppy look. I wear my cardigan over it sometimes to look a bit more suave, but at the moment I need more of them. :c Sometimes I wear a T-shirt, and iirc, all my Ts are band shirts.

Pants: Skinny jeans, always. I dunno, they feel good on me, and I find them comfy. I have four main ones: grey, black, beige, and regular indigo. I need to go shopping soon, though, cause I tore the first two.

Shoes: If I'm dressing up, Nautica Boats. Otherwise, I usually stick to my Vans or Levi/Bootleg Converse. Need to fix up the latter, though.

Hair: This changes all the time. Right now, I'm just doing the wavy sidecomb, since my hair's grown. I need to cut it soon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I wear shirts and jeans. When it's cold out, I might wear a jacket. If that's a 'style' then I'm so stylish it's unbelievable!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm someone that wears an outfit that's "so last year".

But daily, I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl. Skinny jeans and graphic tees are my specialty, the tighter, the better! And since summer is around the corner soon, my prference for sandals and bermuda shorts will increase :3

Back