• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

male charactors whos your favorite?

dakelland12

fire type master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2007
here you can say whos yours favorite male charactor.
mine is ash because he is cool

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
Ash is brave, handsome (especially in his D/P clothes), loyal to his friends, and a sweetie to his Pokemon.

Brock-hilarious, but still has some dignity and wisdom in him. Not so much a good singer since they changed the voices.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
My absolute favorite male character and character in the series is Shinji.
Where can I begin on describing how incredible he is.
Well for one, he doesn't let fools like Ash try to change who he is (at least not yet), he has a controversial way of Pokemon training and he moves like a forest warrior (Forest of Hesitation)
His appearance - I love his hair, it looks extremely hot on him. He has a bit of a bishounen look and a tough guy look. He's handsome and manly, definitely my choice for Pokemon Prince Charming. I wouldn't mind him as my knight in shining armor.
Shinji is definitely my favorite. Falkner comes in a close second, because his personality actually amplifies his attractiveness. If it weren't for his personality, he'd be just cool/cute. But his personality makes him incredible.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Gary and Drew ftw x3

Gary - Because.. Gosh, I was seven when I started watching the show, and he was just so anti-perfect that I ADORED him! Whenever he rivaled Ash in anything, I'd be cheering him on completely, and whenever he lost (which he usually didn't), I'd be hop-tootin' mad about it ;P He is the cause of my strongest weak-point: rivals. Gosh, I love them. And.. I usually love them more than the main characters, so yeah xDDD

Drew - He's SO DANG CUTE and prodigious in his field. I insist he loses his battles only because he's not allowed to be much better than May xDDD. C'mon, you can't look at him and say he's ugly or talentless D; In fact, I recently turned the TV to see what was on and first thing I saw was Drewm, and I had a fangirling moment of nostalgia xDD Not to mention the kid has flashy clothes and a rose he carries around. HE'S SO CUUUUTE!!! x3 *sock'd*

And that concludes my ridiculously biased and fangirly opinion =3 And I don't even watch the show anymore >0

Drew and Gary = 1000000000000+ x better than everyone else xD

*sock'd again*

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Ash is my all time fav. He's just your classic hero, plus pretty cool. But, he's not as wonderous as he was when Veronica was playing him.

Other then Ash, Drew is a close second. Him because his an awesome co-ordinator, and is so... snappy xD

SugarKitty23

No.1 Drew/Shuu Fan!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2008
Drew - He's SO DANG CUTE and prodigious in his field. I insist he loses his battles only because he's not allowed to be much better than May xDDD. C'mon, you can't look at him and say he's ugly or talentless D; In fact, I recently turned the TV to see what was on and first thing I saw was Drewm, and I had a fangirling moment of nostalgia xDD Not to mention the kid has flashy clothes and a rose he carries around. HE'S SO CUUUUTE!!! x3 *sock'd*

lmao, i couldn't agree more Chuchino!

My favourite is...Drew!

He is just so cool and a bad boy. He isn't all "blah blah, I will be the top coordinator blah blah" he is just so cool about the whole thing. did I mention CUTE!?
His lovely black t-shirt and purple jacket and GREEN HAIR. His hair is always perfect and the way he flicks it is just...just...*faints* lol.

Chuchino, I do exactly the same as you. whenever I see him on the tele or anywhere I have a little fan-girl spasm XD
so yeah...Drew

I also like Ash, Gary, Shinji and the other cuties

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Lance, he's cool with his Dragon Pokemon, and he is cute =3
but not as cute as other anime boys XD

Ash is surely in my top-3. I love the bound he shares whit his Pokemon.
Like Pikachu, not many trainers let there Pokemon out of their Pokeball.

Years
My top three favourite guys in order:
Satoshi/Ash Ketchum - His character design for one thing! =D I also love his personality. (Which is similar to mine) I also have a thing for liking leader types, so...

Masato/Max - I love his knowledge about Pokémon (even though he didn't get it from personal experience, but still). I also love his personality.

Harley - How could I not love a guy with long, purple hair and a guy who crossdresses as one of his rival! =D;;; Harley's one of my favourites in both terms a character design and personality; of course, he makes me laugh. =3

Years
There are times where I like and dislike Ash, but I've always liked Gary for some reason. He never really loses his cool, even if he is losing.

dakelland12

fire type master
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2007
some times i like and silike team rock the reason why i like them is beacouse there so stupid and the reason why i dislike them is they keep comming on the episode and i realy want to see more of ash and co .

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
Years
GARY!!!! He is so cute looking and handsome too!!!! I just love the pokemon he has too. They are so coolie too. Still I would love to get my arms around him and just sqeeze him!!!! He is so coolie too!!!! His outfit is so simple and cool!!!! I just love him!!!

Brock!!! He is cute too and funny. I would love to have a guy go all heartly like that for me. He is so sweet too. I just love him!!! He is so sweet and nice.

Back