• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DigiPOTW] #4: Champions Collide!

Which is your favorite Champion form of Agumon?

• [title=Centarumon][img]http://giffactory.joeyteel.com/tiny/zebubalzemechiel/centaru.gif[/img][/title

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
Hey everyone, and welcome back for our 4th installment of the Digi-Poll of the Week here in Digimon Voting Polls! I know I say this every week, but make sure that when posting, you're following all DVP and community wide rules, especially:
Expand on your answers! Don't just tell us that Koromon is your favorite Digimon- tell us why! If you're just listing or giving very short answers, your post may be up for a warning or an infraction.
This week, our POTW question was submitted by Жамэй, who came up a number of fantastic poll ideas (it's a shame we can only pick one a week!). Because we used his poll, we'll be awarding him with a special emblem in the near future. If you'd like to get one yourself, feel free to leave your ideas for a future Poll of the Week with your response, or you can send them to me in a VM. With that said, this week's poll question is:

Which is your favorite Champion form of Agumon: Greymon, Meramon or Centarumon?

It's a surprise that no one came up with this question before, but I'm sure it'll be one that is hotly debated amongst the voters. Now that I'm done talking, it's time for you to vote away!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
omg I forgot about meramon!!. I feel dumb saying this, but I have to pick Greymon for nostalgic reasons, but Centarumon def looks more badass I just don't remember it in the show. Personally not a big fan of agumon's forms though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Honest to god I didn't even remember Agumon could digivolve into any of these except Greymon so Greymon is going to get my vote.

Seriously? It can become Centarumon? HOW???? I know this is a Digimon forum and I could get banned for this but at least Pokémon evolutions like Remoraid → Octillery make sense. That's why Pokémon are so much better. I mean you can tell instantly that something like Clamperl evolves into Huntail or Gorebyss. It's so obvious and at a glance you can tell that they're the same thing. Whereas this?? How am I supposed to tell that a little dinosaur thing evolves into a CENTAUR??? Things that look nothing like each other should NOT be connected to each other through evolution. Pokémon had the right idea with Luvdisc and Alomomola or Tauros and Bouffalant. You'd never suspect that they could evolve into each other because they CAN'T: they look nothing like each other and that's why it's so obvious they're all single evolutions with no relation. Digimon should be the same way!!!

I wish Digimon could be as realistic as Pokémon sometimes. Sigh.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd say Greymon, because out of the three, it was the only one I was able to get a hold of in Digimon World: Dusk. :3 Also, I think that its design looks really neat.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Greymon, though Meramon is pretty badass.

Also, I'm sure Meramon/Centarumon is in like the games and stuff. They tend to have some wacky digivolution lines.

ugh I wish Pokemon anime plots could be as good as digimon!

They each have their pros and cons...lol

Years
Good Lord, it's been quite some time since I've even familiarized myself with Digimon @.@ I would hardly even remember who Agumon is if it weren't for the fact that I do recognize Greymon...So that would be my pick because that was the one Digimon that I always frequently saw on the series. The other two I cannot recall for the life of me...

Years
Okay, so the Digimon General and Digimon Voting Polls fun may be over, but I'll leave this open another day or two for anyone that still wants to vote. Look out for the next PokéPOTW to be up tomorrow or Friday!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Greymon! It's so cool. I used to think it was crude and not very interesting at all, but I've changed my mind after rewatching the Adventure season of the Digimon anime.

Back