• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist

Durr
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
Im interested in the mixape, if you have a naive version I can offer a jolly OR adamant power whip bulbasaur with the ivs you need.

Adamant : 24/31/31/17/19/30
Jolly : 20/31/31/4/28/29

Their names are in Japanese, but i can nickname them for you, however the nickname is restricted to 5 English Charecters

Oh yeah and i may have forgot to mention if you are interested please dont redistrubute

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
Hmm. I don't need those breeded anymore actually, sorry.
But would you accept the items I previously offered for the Azelf and Aron? Or just the Azelf?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
@ Arcanist; I don't have a Naive one sorry, and to be hoenst I don't think you want the Lonely one either, it's the 2nd Pokemon I ever bred so it has mediocre IV's. But I definitely want that Jolly Blubasaur you got going there, so please let me know of anything you need.

@ SCV; I'll give you the Azelf and the Aron for the 6 PP Maxes if that's ok???

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey Greene, do you happened to have a raqauza and a kyogre beside the ones that post on your thread? Cause I'm looking for a kyogre and a raquaza with good iv's.

Greene1516

Years
@ juupton; how do you know the ones posted don't have good IV's??? I'll check them for you later.

@ PLC; 4 PP Maxes would be fair game by my count.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
@ juupton; how do you know the ones posted don't have good IV's??? I'll check them for you later.

@ PLC; 4 PP Maxes would be fair game by my count.

No, I didn't say the ones you posted on your thread don't have good iv's. I said I'm looking for the ones with good iv's. If those are only ones you have, may I ask for their iv's, please?

Arcanist

Durr
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
@ Arcanist; I don't have a Naive one sorry, and to be hoenst I don't think you want the Lonely one either, it's the 2nd Pokemon I ever bred so it has mediocre IV's. But I definitely want that Jolly Blubasaur you got going there, so please let me know of anything you need.

Hmm, well that EV'd Adamant Rampardos is looking pretty good, can I get the Iv's on that?

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
I really need Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Treecko! If you have any, I'll trade you something! ^_^ Just tell me what you want... I might have it...!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Are you still trading that Extremespeed Dragonite? If you are, CMT for it please. I've added a lot more stuff since the last time you visited. :D

Greene1516

Years
Why would I need it leveled up??? Lol.

So I'm closing up this trade thread for awhile 'cause nothing is really going down here anymore plus I'm going to be too busy to keep it up soon, so I'm gonna ask it be locked for now, but rest assured it will be up again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back