• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#20 - Recolour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Aww it actually sucks being a couple hours ahead of the rest of the world, I totally made a really sweet Ledyan a couple hours ago just for funzies thinking the comp was over.
I totally had like two hours hah. Oh well :(

Years

And the winners are...

1zwbwjb.jpg

1st Place - Spherical Ice
WY7Th.png

The fur looks much better with the shading, and it's much better than the original. I originally thought that highlights on the fur could 'damage' it but it worked out very well will the clean look. The colours are simple but amazing.

3brbo.jpg

2nd Place - Gerokunz
picture.php

The colours make this recolour clean and slick. I honestly think this is amazing and the extra shading is not needed. It has a Summer and bright look to it, and the yellow was a great touch.

2vcjdhw.jpg

3rd Place - Daniel Evans
k5mp0.png

The colours on Haxorus work exceptionally well. 3rd place wasn't easy to choose as there were other great recolours as well. But with some recolours, I mainly thought the problem was the choice of Pokemon which played a big part of this WPC.

Honourable mention(s)

2ezpblz.jpg

EagleHawk
51833759.png

As a first entry, I thought it was a simple, clean and great example of what needed to be done this WPC.

2ezpblz.jpg

Retribution
6iw403.png

Great to see you again at this week. The shading is nice along with the highlights but again, I felt Blaziken's design made it difficult to maintain a clean and cool theme, the patterns on the feet make the sprite much darker as a whole.

Note: I'm assuming there were problems with the art program or uploading the image, so I have ignored the fact that Cool Cobalt was slightly altered in some sprites. Sprites like the Flareon and Lumineon does not contain the assigned Cool Cobalt colour, but this mishap is ignored. I triple checked. ):

Congratulations! See you all next week. And don't forget to check the WPC Medal Ledger to see previous winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back