• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everybody

Chibi_Naruto

hidden leafs #1 prankster
Years
  • Hi you all

I am just new to this forum and I was just giving you my greetings. I think pokemon is cool like everyone here. And il be posting alot about pokemon. I also would like to have some e-mail adresses ( hotmail or msn) of you guys so we can talk about pokemon and stuff.

Ps: You can find my e-mail at my info if

That's all

Talk to you soon

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's cool, welcome to The Pok?mon Community! I hope you'll enjoy it here. =)

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey There Welcome to Pc it's nice to meet ya my msn thing is in my profile if ya want it! :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Chibi_Naruto said:
    Hi you all

I am just new to this forum and I was just giving you my greetings. I think pokemon is cool like everyone here. And il be posting alot about pokemon. I also would like to have some e-mail adresses ( hotmail or msn) of you guys so we can talk about pokemon and stuff.

Ps: You can find my e-mail at my info if

That's all

Talk to you soon
    Hi Chibi_Naruto. I hope you have fun here!

Back