• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultimate Battle/Challenge Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

AC- As much as I like Baten Kaitos, the graphic seems pretty bland to me, and as Dilos said, the timing is a bit fast. I think some text, if only a tiny bit, would have helped the presentation of it.

Latios- Again, the timing of the text seems a bit too fast, but not as far off as the other one, though I do like the font, and the effect is great. The background is very nice also, and blends well with the image. Though you may have overused effects on the main image. ^^;;

Meh, my vote goes to -Latios- XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    The Legendary ACManga - I really do like the banner, but like it's been said the animation is a tad too fast. I do like how the non-animated image looks (the colors are great).

-Latios- - Also a very good banner. For some reason I dun like how that image looks. =/. Love how the text looks, its a bit too fast too.

Now, this was a tough descision for me.. but I think my vote's going to The Legendary ACManga
    o.o;;

Last edited:

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Ok.

AC- Heh I thought the animation was just right the colors work great with the piece, the stock images are in great quality.

Latios- Yours was okay, the stock image doesn't fit well with the background at all. I dislike the animation on the text it just doesn't seem smooth enough.

So I'm going to have to go with AC for my vote.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
  • Meh, I lost... :( I have much to learn, give me more time and I'll beat you! xD My new aim will me beat ACManga in PS Battle! xD Congratz anyway and good luck on beating the others!

Kurosaki

You haven't lost yet. There are 4 judges, only 3 have voted.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Im all ready to judge, but ACmanga I can't see your banner, its just a red X, I went to the image link and it still wouldn't work. So I can't really choose yet >.<

Edit:

-Latios- is just sending it to me via MSN, so i'll judge in a moment.

________

Okay Judging.

ACmanga: I like the backround and colours, but im not to sure on the stock, the first picture is good, but then the second one doesn't really match, I also don't like the fact the appearing picture is not on repeat, so its easily missed.
    I think it could do with some text, but I do like it, not one of your best though, im not keen on the animation.

-Latios-: I do like the stock, although I don't like the white around the picture, the backround again is really nice, although the colours do clash alot, nice text and animations affect, really makes it that bit more better. The backround and the picture go well together, but another colour ould've been better, I also think the animation is abit to fast.

I've really thought about this,
    and my vote goes to
    -Latios-
    I really like this banner, its one of your better ones you have created, as for ACmanga is not one of your best works.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • aw, ****. a tie. well, you know what that means... or maybe not. we can leave it at a tie or we can do the tiebreaker to see who wins. your choice.
    also, Amelia, both pics are on repeat, it must be a problem with the pic when you downloaded it.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Hmm at request...

For tiebreaker, rules are simple.

Sig battle

Fit everything into 100px by 50px.
    File format is .gif.
    Maximum of 16 colours used. Noise and transparency are allowed.
    Stock required. Stock must be at least 200px by 200px in size and in at least 256 colours originally. Stock must be distinctly seen in your image. Please post your stock together with your image.
    Your final work must be animated.

Edit: Before I forget... more marks are allocated for the quality of the background behind the stock image used.

=D!

Oh yeah. And, enjoy yourself.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • all right... i've finished my tiny piece of work.
    corphish0gt.gif

Stock

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    AC- Nice .gif overall. The stock photo (that crab pokemon or whatever) isn't the best. I like how the background fits well with the entire thing. I don't see how your entry is a .gif. It's just a line moving up and down. lol, but it's a .gif just because of that.

-Latios- Very nice, except for the ending with the 'Pwnz' and the 'XD' business. Such a clich?, but overall you have a very nice .gif. You resized the images nicely and everything. Should have a boarder for more of a professional look.

I give a nod to -Latios-.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Latios - i know i'm not a judge, but honestly... you used three layers to move them; i know you can do WAY better than that. oh, and it's over 16 colors.
    Dilos Ekans - you're not a judge, and anything with an animation is a .gif... and i'm sure you don't realize how to do it; i'd like to see you do what i do.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Dilos Ekans - you're not a judge, and anything with an animation is a .gif... and i'm sure you don't realize how to do it; i'd like to see you do what i do.
    AC, you challenged latios, so accept the critisizm you recieve by others, instead of practically flaming them (its not huge, but technically still a flame) in return. Keep your cool man. And I'm referring to the last thing you said, it was completely uncalled for. --

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    Latios - i know i'm not a judge, but honestly... you used three layers to move them; i know you can do WAY better than that. oh, and it's over 16 colors.

I can make animated .gifs easily. And where did I say I was a judge? Please enlighten me. I never said I was a judge, I said I was going to leave opinions.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Yukito - you don't fully understand my situation with -Latios-, i'm trying to stay calm, but it's kind of hard to; i've got a lot going on in my life right now and i don't have the luxury of being incredibly nice to people.

Kurosaki

Yukito - you don't fully understand my situation with -Latios-, i'm trying to stay calm, but it's kind of hard to; i've got a lot going on in my life right now and i don't have the luxury of being incredibly nice to people.
    I don't care about your personal life, but at least attempt to be considerate about the feelings of others when you post. Anyone can flame and hide behind "I have a lot going on in my life right now." And I believe you, but its no excuse to be rude and inconsiderate.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • you wouldn't know. if you were in my situation, you wouldn't have that much patience either. i'm sorry i've been a jerk, but that doesn't mean i have to be all happy and ****.
    EDIT: i'm gonna request this thread closed, cause all it's doing is making me feel worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back