• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
8/10

The additional text and sprites detract from the simplicity of the signature itself, and there are profile fields for friend codes. Use them please. Putting your FC in your sig does not make you cool, unless it's a part of your overall image and theme. (Meaning the theme has to incorporate text somehow, via CSS or alignment or something like that.)

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Well... thanks for that :| *removes* :D

Oh, what have you done to yours? I proffered the matching theme one :(

This one, I'll give 6/10. The image is nice and colourful, but like, the whole thing seems like different bits from different places put together :\

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Now it does. It seems my browser had troubles handling the epicness that is Gyarados.

4,5/10 since the Gyarados is in it.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
I have seen better quality images, and the text doesn't look like it was done that well. I do like the red & black color scheme, though. 6.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back