• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

//too lazy to catch up

WHAT IS UP AGAIN GUYS. I SWEAR I AINT LEAVING AGAIN.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yup, that OST was generic Kaijura, which is still pretty good in my book. Mami's theme was probably my favorite part of the series.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That Symphogear episode was the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a long time. It was glorious. Also this face.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The plot has a lot more going for it than the first season that is for sure. It very much feels like Birdy Decode where the first series is all about getting to know characters and the second is where the **** hits the fan, remember most of the first series was Hibiki making friends.

'tis like Getter Robo and the Macross franchise had a baby.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So I indeed haven't missed anything at all. Wonderful. I shall now retire to the PS3 for more Xillia goodness.

Years

Met an employee at Gamestop who's a big RTS fan playing Fire Emblem. Does some crazy pincer maneuvers and whatnot.

Also pre-ordered that XY 3DS. Good stuff.

Annnnnnndddddd I just read a ton of Elder Scolls lore then depressed myself with stupid internet hate. Ugh I kill my brain cells too much. Too sensitive I guess.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Why do I have this overwhelming urge to post pictures of 12-year-old manga girls with breasts bigger then their head?

JAPAN, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

and Korea, since they have a few good mangaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back