• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DarkPegasus' Sprite Shop and Adoptions

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Ok,my last spirte "shop" wasn't going well,I guess because of the name.So I made a new one(ain't I clever?),so anyway I am wiling to do anything,exept scratch sprites(man do I hate those).So not to give you guys and gals too much reading materials,her are some stuff I made:

So.please request.

Ah,heck here is a list of the thing I can do(if you want anything other,you have to explain it to me):
    Total recolors(any color)
    Partial recolors(eg. legs,hair...)
    Fusions and Multy fusions
    Split fusions
    Back sprites on avaible front sprite
    put something here
    and also put something here

Years
    you are a really great spriter and i love the fusion in your sig! here is your first request can i have a lugia on a cydaquils body please or if you cant do that hten just a fusion of the 2 thank you in advance

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    LOL its pretty cool, but can you switch the corp[hish for a rhyhorn head, and can i also have another one?

please can it have blaziken legs
    marshtomp body
    claydol head
    machoke arms
    and the horns of pinsir?

is this posible?

Back