• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge--Enter the Field

TTYO

Old Timer
Years
  • 10 years after "Pikachu I choose you", the world was on the tip of the knife edge as the recent Gulf War 2 and Terrorist attacks weaken the world. Nature was also angry as Man continued to waste her used-to-be infinite resources.

Nature vented her anger in form of a changed Team Rocket. A Nature-orientated Team Rocket. To raise the stakes, evolved humans who were not accepted by their 'primitive' counterparts join Team Rocket who accepted them as human.

Ash Ketchum now a Wild Force Ranger must protect his fellow humans from rogue Pokemon. But when his Nature orientated opinions clash with his duties, can his save Silver Town from the angry high leveled Mt Silver Pokemon trying to take back their habitat. And also why a young man with mask of machinery look so familiar.

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Flashbacks

What makes a human a human? Is it his origins? No, he is born from a father and mother and conceived thru a mammalian womb. But the right answer is the internal human factor that makes one a human. But it takes more than looks to determine this factor. Any the human race plagued with discrimination, intolerance, impatience has clouded his judgment over those unique few of his own kind, even if they are basically humans but unable to blend in, not because they don?t want to, is that they simply can?t. Many die or suffered greatly, these people often had to do the inevitable just survive in a cold, unfeeling world.

Deep in the night, the streets were silent except for the calling of Ninjasks and cicadas. Cold winds were like music to curtains, making them dance to their ?tune?. As the curtains danced, a teenager turned and tossed in bed, muttered angrily, ?My..Nose?.! Ash!!!!?. This person had a mechanical face. As the night went by, the teen?s dream played on like a video tape in its player.

The young man?s name was Wugi. He?s 19 years old now. His story was traumatic to anyone, kind enough to listen. Since young, Wugi was a real-life version of Dr. Dolittle. His ability to converse with any beast or Pok?mon was a gift from the heavens. But? this gift was his curse too. His peers isolated him for he often hears Nature?s conversation.

But one day, he was partnered to Ash Ketchum, a quite powerful Pokemon trainer, in chemistry class in college. By nature, Ash Ketchum was clumsy and by accident, spilled hydrochloric acid into Wugi?s face. Ash?s friend, Gary, made it worst when he wiped a towel, which he did not, knew that it was soaked in nitric acid. So the two acids now become the famous Aqua Regis, the gold melting acid!

Wugi?s nose and sections of his face had to be removed. Even though the operation safeguarded Anakin?s life, doctors reckoned that Wugi would not survive for another month. Dr. Gamma, Wugi?s father, did not believed that, he would not let his son die. He created a new face, one that was mechanical and functional for Wugi. Two holes attached to a filtering and odor detection device was welded to his nasal passages and nerves to replace his nose while a bicycle chain-like mechanism acted as his upper lip. A skull?like sheath covered Wugi?s ghastly red facial muscles beneath it. But Wugi now had but little facial expressions to convey moods and emotions.

But misfortunes come in pairs?., soon Dr. Gamma was involved in a nuclear plant break down which ?cooked? all his colleagues in very hot steam and rumors speak of Team Magma?s involvement in this accident. Mysterious, Dr. Gamma?s body was not to be found anywhere!

As the hands of the clock ticked, Wugi soon recalled something. He remembered the day he interrupted Giovanni, his superior, in his speech and gave all of Team Rocket a traumatic reminder of their goals. But after spending a month in a prison cell for such insolence, Team Rocket?s members were somehow inspired by his words thru sorrow and then anger. The cold and unfeeling world that discriminated them for small reasons had brought them here to Team Rocket in the first place! Over next months, they became a changed secret society and soon reverted back to its roots; to revolutionize the discriminative world into a fair and kind world. Soon Team Rocket saw Wugi in a different light and soon they began to gain a little support from the public especially after economic downturn recently and the second Gulf War.

The ?blue? rays of the sun soon made their way into Wugi?s bedroom. Bluish sunlight was already a common sight here, especially in this Team Rocket underwater colony, Atlantis. It had been nothing but an ineffectual struggle over a 10-year-old nightmare.

Then a knock came at his door. It was Mrs. Gamma. She opened the door. ?Oh I see that you are awake.? She said. ?Good morning mum! Sigh!? Wugi sighed and got his slim but muscular torso into a Team Rocket uniform and his cape. ?What?s wrong? Honey.? Mrs. Gamma asked. ?Sigh! I had a dream last night. It was a painful playback of the events 10 years ago.? ?Don?t tell me? I had a dream too, of your father. But I was taken to a time when we first met to the time we had you! Those happy times! But now? sniff? just gone like that! I just wished I didn?t have to age so slowly.? Wugi patted his mother?s shoulder. ?Mum! Perhaps you have a mutant gene that decelerates your aging that?s a miracle!? ?What miracle! Your father has left me, living is such a torture!? Mrs. Gamma was getting a little frustrated with her life since her spouse is gone and since her body?s aging slowed down by 2 times after her teens years, Mrs Gamma is physically thirty-five years old when she?s already forty-nine like her husband!

?I am sorry! I still could not stand the feeling that your father is gone! We better get going!? Mrs. Gamma recovers from the loss and packs her patients?files on the table. It would take time to heal the wounds. ?Meow?! But it can?t beat the loss of James and Jesses.? Sobbed a Persian, the infamous talking feline. ?James is trying to run away from his overbearing and uncaring parents and Jesse, from the whole world who looked down on her. It took so much trouble for them to be together and yet they had to die in their wedding!? Meowth used to be from trio consisting of the incompetent but loyal James and Jesses, Team Rockets, but on their wedding night, the police shot them and the feline escaped.

Wugi reminded his mother and Meowth ? Mum, Meowth, we can?t change the past but we can change the future, our future.? Mrs. Gamma stared at her son and she noticed the Team Rocket kids outside. Obviously, it was 8:00 am in the morning, school students were walking to school. A simple phenomenon, which hides something lacking in the cruel world outside; tolerance?. Among the kids were individuals born deformed from birth or even victims of government experimentations! They were very eye-catching but yet the people here accept them as humans. In the outside world such people had to live in the darkness even deprived of their living rights.

?Thanks Wugi! Lets go! Son!? Mrs. Gamma now understood their mission. Wugi gazed at the sky which their enemies live under with blazing vengeance which he and all of the newly reformed Team Rocket intend to avenge in time to come?

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Nature?s Revenge

Resurfacing from the Pacific, life went on in the Pok?mon world. Many hidden secrets remain hidden like skeletons in cupboards and yet the so-called peace was everywhere. Peace was for Man but not for Nature, whose craving for bountiful space was often in conflict with Man?s selfish desires.

?Code Red!? sounded the alarm in a high-tech facility. Soon echoing thru the hallways was the stomping of boots. A streak of yellow galloped past the men as they got to their respective transports. Their symbol of a Feraligator?s eye and their respective names were stuck fast to the men?s uniforms. They were the Wild Force?, a team dedicated to the protection of humans from rogue Pok?mon. The familiar yellow streak finally settled down, it was a raccoon-like creature with short limbs, a Pikachu.

It unzipped a bag probably its trainer?s and scampered into it. ?Sit tight, old friend!? said the Pikachu?s trainer, Ash Ketchum. Ash is 19 years old and now after 4 year of training he has become a full-fledged Wild Force member whose responsibility was to protect his fellow humans and to tame Nature?s anger in the form of Pok?mon? This day such ?fake? drills were already as common as rats in the streets.

Ash Ketchum now is less rash than he was in his teen years and a little less clumsy and a responsible man. Everyone he knew has changed a lot over the past few years but because of his job that required a flexible sleeping pattern meant that even if Ash were free, he would be snoozing like a Snorlax. So he had little time for the opposite gender or friends.

A giant tail smashed buildings in its way in the newly built Silver Town; people fled for their lives as a monster stormed the Town with Hyper Beams. Against a flaming background, a Tyranitar emerged? angry to an extreme. Stomping like a sci fi monster, one would not imagine a Pok?mon like a Tyranitar could commit such an atrocity at such proportions; the creature had torched at least half the town down. Once again, its spines glowed from a dull red to an eye-blinding yellow. The Tyranitar blasted out another Hyper Beam, causing several houses to explode into smithereens.

But out of the blue another Hyper Beam blasted the Tyranitar?s back, causing it to maul in pain. A Mirror Move Emulator moved slowly towards the angry beast. The Tyranitar trotted towards its mechanical foe. Ash and his other colleagues were busily evacuating Silver Town?s inhabitants while the fire engines used their water Pok?mon to put out the tongues of flame licking the premises. Back to the chaotic situation, the Mirror Move Emulator was throwing back what the Tyranitar was coughing out: claws, heat beams and tail whips.

But nothing could tame the reptile?s anger. It finally collapsed after it blasted out a maximum powered Hyper Beam, which was also backfired. A huge thud came as the beast fell to the ground. The evacuated townsfolk cheered with the fall of the titanic Pok?mon. But a flash of lightning and a roar of thunder somehow stopped their cheering, out of the blue. The people would have continued cheering, but somewhere inside them they knew they had somehow offended perhaps a higher power.

?This has been the seventh Pok?mon attack on Silver Town over the last fortnight!? said the Mayor of Silver Town, Mr. Ford ? We know that Mr. Ford! Their size and attitude just keeps getting bigger and worse! We might expect a wider scale damage at the next?? assured the leader of Wild Force, Mr. Xanatos. ?Enough! I know that!? interrupted the fat Mayor. ?More destruction, more deaths and more attacks and what are you going to do about that?! Ask people to move out! I should have known not to trust you!? Mr. Ford was really disappointed and slams the door on Mr. Xanatos?s face. Mr. Xanatos muttered ?Great!? and sank in his chair.

At the canteen, ?Boy! What a busy week!? said Ash as he sat down with his fellow colleagues. Pikachu followed suit but he sat down under the chair, eating some Pokemon food and a chicken drumstick to supplement his diet. Nothing too strange since Pikachu was an omnivore.

?Yeah! Mr Xanatos is also very busy!? said Dash. ?With Mr. Ford?.? Suddenly, a fellow comrade comes in to join the conversation in whispers, ?Hey check it out! Mr. Xanatos just got scolded by Mr. Ford. His face is black as a Umbreon.? Whispered Ajax. ?Huh? That Snorlax? Oh man! This is great! Oh man!? Ash remarked. ?What?s wrong?? his colleagues chorused. ?Mr. Ford is very money minded man. With my experienced with money minded mayors he may do drastic measure to achieve his goal!? Ash explained. ?But can he do to the Pokemon?? asked Dash. ?Number 1, he may hire an army of hunters to wipe out the Pokemon. Number 2?? interrupted a short blonde haired young lady in a lab coat. ?He might complain to governm?.? ?Blah Blah Blah! Miss Bookworm. Your predictions are so far-fetched.? Ajax patted the young lady?s head. She got mad and slapped Ajax ?Listen up, just because I am 1.6 metres tall doesn?t mean you can pat my head like some pussycat.? ?Awwww!!! Cute Maggie!? Dash teased her by rubbing her head as a joke. Suddenly, Dash got bitten by a something. It was none other than Maggie?s Pikachu, Zap. ?Arghhh!!!!!!? Dash ran like a loose horse around the canteen. Ash and red-faced Ajax hid behind his own Pikachu to save himself from Maggie?s fury while watching the hilarious situation.

Later that night in Silver Town?s Town council, all was quiet except for typing sounds mostly from the secretary?s keyboard.

?Hey! Hey! Stop! You have to make an appointment before you see the Mayor!? receptionist reminded a few burly, shady men holding rifles who were barging into the office.

?Wall, yah Mayor called for us. Sow is tat not an appointment?? Said the men?s leader. His cowboy-like ascent betrayed the men?s origin. ?Ah! I have been expecting you, Good Evening! I am Mayor Ford! Please do come into my office!? Mayor Ford came out of his office to greet his visitors. ?Howdy, I am Blake and these r my fella hunters!? Blake?s men rested their weapons on their shoulders and went into Mayor?s office like soldiers ready for battle. As the men discussed, the sky became overcast, Nature was very angry!!!

Nature?s anger however was not unheard? Pokemon of course heed to her call and rules but there was a group of awakened people practicing what seemed to be an unorthodox skill to the outside world who also heard Nature?s cry for help. But is a skill that allows Man to tune himself to Nature,? unorthodox?

Back in Atlantis, a pair of mutant ears twitched to an unnatural angle, the mutant opened his big black beady eyes and sat up on his bed. ?What a big disturbance this is! I must arrange a meeting with Tierra Council.? The creature told himself.

At the same night, in a quiet little village, a young couple was running down the hill with their son. However, their son was not walking on two but on fours like an ape. ?Get the mutant! Get him!? shouted a group of villagers. ?Barney! Quick run!? said the mutant?s father. Without further hesitation, the couple?s mutant son, ghastly mutated into a hideous monster due to a gene deformity, knuckle-walked as fast as he could. But then more men came in the opposite direction, surrounding the couple. ?Mr. and Mrs. Harakudo! We demand that you hand over your son!? said the village head ?Never! My son will never kill anyone.? said Mrs Harakudo. ?Whaaaaiiiiirrrrr!!? growled Barney as he banged the soil angrily. ?Your son killed mine, so he will be punished!? the village head was at the height of his anger so he jumped to conclusions that it was Barney who killed the village head?s son.

?Men! Capture the freak!? With a single sentence, the villagers rushed forward tried to ensnare Barney with their nets. ?Barney! Run! Run!? ?<Grunts>? Barney tried to get away as fast as he could but soon several nets found their way onto him. ?Noooo?!? the Harakudos tried to free their son but several villagers restrained them.

Suddenly, the nets got torn and diced by a blade. The villager tried to look for the person but only to be whipped by a black large tail. ?Holy Christ, the Alien! But that?s just science fiction!? said of the villagers. As Barney got loose from the net, a coal black creature came into view. He had the a skin like a black horse, the galloping gait of a dog , clawed hands, and sharp white baboon-like teeth and pinkish human-like skin on areas that have no hair This Alien was wearing bullet-proof clothing and pants. ?Mr and Mrs Harakudo and Barney! Right! Come behind me! I will get you all to safety!? said the Alien. The villagers were startled in fright as they saw the creature talk. With a bit of hesitation, the Harakudo family rushed to the side of the stranger. The village head takes out a gun. ?I will eliminate all of your freaks right here right now!?

The Alien then used his distinctive long tail and knocked the weapon off the man?s hand. When he fell down, the village head took out a Swiss Knife and ran towards his foes. But then, the creature had stabbed through his body with his tail. ?You are not fit to be human! And we are your creations? who are more human than you all.?

Immediately, a Team Rocket Helicopter shone its spotlights on the creatures blinding the rest of the villagers. ?Come with me?? he said to the Harakudos. ?Why are you helping us? ? Asked Mr. Harakudo. ?We are in the same boat, Mr Harakudo. It?s your choice. Either you stay here with these scums who are worst than a beast or come with us to Atlantis. The people there will accept your son as a human being, and Barney will be given the right to live, as any human should. ?

?You are? not even human? to start with!? said one of the villagers weakened by a slash wound. Offended by his insolence, the creature glared at him, and then his Mightyena galloped to the villager and pinned his skull between his canines. ?I was born from a human mother like just you bastard! But you people hunt me down like some animal or ET while you can live freely. It?s so unfair!? the creature who was calm at first became mad and angry. Even a saint looking at this, would ponder hard or become infuriated.

?I am with you, Mr?Alien.? Mrs. Harakudo voiced out. ?Honey? What are doing? Mr Harakudo was a bit reluctant. ?Ken dear, I know what I am doing. Would you rather let our son suffer and be despised all his life here? Or live like a human in a place where he would be accepted?? Mr. Harakudo was convinced and answered, ?I just hope he is right!? ?I can?t judge for you I think you have made a wise choice. Oh my name is Jack as in Black Jack. Welcome to Team Rocket!?

As Saturday morning dawned, a green-cloaked figure took a stroll in the greenhouse. The exhaling and inhaling had given the man?s identity anyway of course. ?Learner Morga? You were looking for me sir?? asked Wugi. Learner Morga removed his ancient silk hood with a Chinese five-clawed serpentine dragon woven onto it centuries ago. Learner Morga was a mutant; he had big lopped ears and large black eyes making him an elf with big eyes! Half of his silk cloak was trailing on the ground since the Tierra Guardian Learner was only 1.4 meters tall.

?Wugi? I have just received an order from Giovanni.? He said. ?The Boss? He went out of Atlantis just last week. He will only be back on Tuesday.? Wugi reminded. ?I know, Giovanni just called me just now. He is cleaning up some remnants of his dark past. His daughter, !?

Wugi was astonished. ?Daughter? Learner Morga, I didn?t know the Boss is married?! ? ?Yes? But like most postmodern families these days, the marriage did not last too long. Giovanni despite being corrupted by the contagious greed and money-mined influences of the outside world was still a man loyal to his wife, a rare breed of faithful men much like Learner Shan Dao. It was Mrs. Ruledeworl who betrayed Giovanni for another man.? Learner Morga sighed before continuing ?His daughter, a mutant who looks more like a human was raped by her stepfather.?

?What an animal!? Wugi remarked. ?Only animals and Pokemon can do that not humans!! Oh my goodness! What is the world becoming to.? he continued. ?This matter will be related to your next six months semester. You will be assigned with an Apprentice. ? Learner Morga reminded. Tierra Guardian Seniors before they graduate will have to tutor an Apprentice, which was the second grade in the Tierra Guardians. ?I know that sir? But what has it got to do with me!? Wugi asked again. ?She will be your Apprentice! You must help Giovanni get her back; she has been living with wild Pokemon for the last six years. Her Pokemon guards render her impossible to reach by Team Rocket agents. I have got a few Tierra Guardians to help you on this mission including Learner Shan Dao who trained your rebellious father. ? ?What! So my dad was a Tierra Guardian?? Said Wugi. ?Not quite, Shan Dao was your father?s Kendo sensei. Well anyway, you will rendezvous with him at Mount Silver this evenin! May Nature be with you! Oh and by the way her name is San?

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • White Thunder

As the late afternoon approaches, Mt Silver was especially noisy. But the townsfolk of Silver Town remained oblivious to Nature?s thundering anger. Meanwhile in the Wild Force Base

?Sigh!? sighed Ash. ?Yo! Ash. What?s with the sighing? remarked Ajax. ?It?s Mount Silver, there are Pokemon out there who need help and we the Wild force are doing nothing?? Ajax frowned and reminded, ?These are wild creatures, they kill, they attack, they tear your head off.? ?Ajax then why did you join the Wild Force?? Ash asked back. ?ASH! I joined the Wild Force because I am an adult. I need a job to feed myself. We cannot be over righteous, do you think that I really follow our morning pledge, defend our fellow men, and protect our planet? We are not kids anymore. We can?t live on righteousness alone!?

Suddenly, ?Code Red! All units assemble!? came the announcement. Ash and Ajax were now on their toes again.

?Rangers! I have been happy working with you all! But everything must end someday. I am afraid that this mission could probably be our last mission.? Xanatos announced. The rest of the rangers began to murmur. ? But Sir! What happened exactly?? asked Ash. ?We are going to Mt Silver tonight for a rescue mission.? ?Then why is it our last mission!? Xanatos wiped a sweat off his baldhead and continued. ?Rangers, our host tonight will give you all a briefing! Please welcome Young Prof. Oak.? ?Gary?? Ash muttered. Pikachu poked his head out from his bag.

There came Gary Oak, a handsome young scientist who has taken his grandfather?s place in the Pokemon Research world. ?Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that the Wild Force would have never experience such a thing before. ? He shows a slide of a satellite photo of a section of Mount Silver. ?The red-orange objects represent the creatures at Mount Silver. Apparent from my assistant?s observation the Pokemon predator and prey alike are moving out of Mt Silver like some sort of massive migration.? Gary explained. ?Professor, is there any signs of climate changes in the area?? asked Maggie who was sitting with her fellow colleague. ?Basically no, not immediately but the cause of this was the logging being carried out at a massive scale. So? the Pokemon in their attempts to migrate east to Kanto and west to Blackthorn, will pass thru... Silver Town.?

?Then sir, why is it our last mission?? asked Dash. ?The Pokemon now are very angry with humans so they are in a state of what called hyper-agonization. Or should I say extremely angry. As you all know the Attack Rage increase with subsequent hits.? Ash interrupted and asked ?How much damage can they do??. ?Ash if you remembered that Tyranitar we just put to sleep last week? It torched nearly half of Silver Town. And if just one can unleash such power! Can all of you imagine a horde of mad Tyranitars powered by Rage.?

Back