• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (battle only RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey pynpfan! Jas is back!

Name : Jason Enruko
    Bio :

Normal team : Aipom, Dragonite, Arcanine, Poliwhirl, Sentret, and Jolteon.
    Grass team : Ivysaur,(Darey) Treeko,(Roth) Tropius,(Flip) and Tangela.(Gell)
    Fire team : Arcanine,(Skippey) Houndoor,(Howl) Quilava,(Haylo) and Flareon.(Swirliee)
    Water team : Poliwhirl,(Pog) Dragonair,(Draker) Marill,(Suds) and Mudkip.(Tail)

RP Example:
    The wind lazily fluttered in through the window. It turned the pages of the book I was reading at my desk. I carefully placed my bookmark in, got up and stretched, then opened the front door and walked outside. I got onto my bike to ride it acros the busy streets to get to the pool. When there I headed to my locker and changed into my swimming trunks.
    "Hi Ruby, " my friend Josh said.
    "Hello Josh. Want to go to the fighting dome later? " I replied. He nodded to my question and we walked into the pool together.
    A few hours later we were at the fighting dome deciding what weapon to choose. I chose a staff while Josh chose a small sword. We had picked up a few other friends on the way, Jakob and Stephanie. Jakob chose a reverse-blade sword and Stephanie, a handgun. We walked into the dome and fans started to cheer. We were all dressed up in the light fighting suits of our choice. We were going to verse another team from Saya High. More fans were on our side though because our team had never lost one Dome battle.

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
  • might I join as well?

name: Mary T
    Bio: A trainer who has experienced many things with her Pok?mon, Mary T is somewhat mysterious but always ready for a challenge, even from her own Pok?mon. She sometimes says things that are wise in their own way, but she can just as easily be silly.

Normal team: Blaziken [Terra], Metagross, Blissey, Vaporeon [Aquaria], Crobat [Spice], Umbreon [Moonbeam]
    grass team: Tropius, Roselia, Bellossom, Meganium
    Fire team: Blaziken [Terra], Camerupt, Flareon, Typholsion
    water team: Vaporeon [Aquaria], Politoed, Blastoise, Gorebyss

Example RPG:

Mary T looked up from her notebook. Her Blaziken, out of its Pok?ball, was leaning against a tree, staring at her. Smiling, the girl put her former object of interest away.
    "Ready to go, Terra?"
    The Fire Pok?mon nodded as the two bent down to the ground in runner's positions.
    "One...two...three!"
    "Blaziken!"
    The two were off in a flash of speed, legs cutting the wind and lungs pumping breath. They raced neck to neck, step for step, speed for speed, across a path and through a grassy field. Around trees and over rocks they leaped as if in unison, as if dancing, but the contest was on and the adrenaline flowed in their blood as each kept up the windbreaking pace.
    With a gleam in her eye, Terra shot forward, only to be met again by her trainer. Each was equally determined to best the other - or so it seemed.
    As the town came into view, Mary T started to get out of breath. She pushed herself harder, harder, but to no avail. Terra clearly had the lead now, and sped off to wait in front of their destination, the place of competition.
    "Whoo!" gasped Mary T as she made her way over to her Blaziken. She flopped down by the wall and breathed hard, catching her breath. Then she looked up.
    "See? I told you if you kept working on your speed, you'd someday break the wind. Terra, without wings... you have flown." Getting up, she gave her Pok?mon a high-five. "Great job!"
    "Blaze!" The Blaziken was just as pleased as the trainer as the two headed into the building to await the beginning of the first battle.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Ok, you are both in, buy baby azurill, sorry, but yes you will have to chang th latios, or I will get asked if others can hav legendarys aswell, and I dont want people to have any legendarys, I like it better without them. anyway, we can now start, I will post my teams and start

Name: baker

Normal Team: Alakazam, Cloyster, Charizard, Nidoking, Haunter, Metagross

Grass Team: venusaur, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Tropius
    Fire Team: Ninetales, Charizard, Typhlosion, camerupt
    water Team: Sharpedo, Blastoise, Starmie, Walrein

Oh and something small I forgot to mention, when in a battle, you will no be limited to 4 attacks per pokemon, just dont take this pivelage too heavily and have ur pokemon know too many move, or unrealistic moves, like no charmandrs doing water gun!! ok lets start

As baker walked out the cave of The cave he had been in for what felt like days, he dropped to his knees in exhaustion, he lay there for a few minuites trying to regain a bit ofenergy, he knew there would be places to rest and get food in the pokemon league tower but he just couldnt go another step without taking a break. After a few minuites he found the enrgy to be able to stand up, but as he straightened himself up he felt his jaw drop in amazement. He was staring at the pokemon league tower, it was the biggest thing he head seen in his life!How do people build things like this!!??
    he thought to himself in amazement, but his curiosity was short lived, as he snapped to his sences and concentrated on what was important....his anticipation in the pokemon league, he had spent many months collecting badges, and now he had enough to enter the pokemon league!
    ''well'' he sighed to himself ''I guess this is it, and he began walking up the path to the stairs that would take him up to the door, to the pokemon league!

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Here's my pokemon just as a reminder.

Normal team: Venusaur, Blaziken, Walrein, Claydoll, Beautifly, Manetric
    grass team: Venusaur, Breloom, Sunflora, Grovyle
    Fire team: Blaziken, Charizard, Macargo, Vulpix
    water team: Walrein, Pelipper, Swampert, Azumarill

I stumble over a rock after coming out of a cave and fall flat on my face. Floras, a venasaur, my good friend and very first pokemon, popped out of his pokeball and rubbed my shoulder with one of his vines. "Ven ven, venasaur." He says with concern.

"Yeah, I'm alright. Just very tired! Man was that the toughest passage yet!" I pat his vine, then my breath gets caught in my throat as I look up at the Pokemon League Tower. "Wow! Look at that!" I exclaim as I stand back up. "What an awesome structure! Come on, Floras lets go in." I let my venasaur walk me and I pet him as I climb up the steps and into the tower.

I look around for a pokecenter or some other healing center for my pokemon. They've had just as tough a time as I have. Even more...they were the ones doing the battling, after all. I finally see what I'm looking for. I take out Floras' pokeball. "You need healing too, Floras. Back in your ball for now my friend." When he's back in, I hand my pokeballs to the nurse at the counter. "Could you take care of my pokemon, please? They've had a rough go of it in that big cave!"

The nurse takes my pokemon and says gently, "It looks like you've had a rough time as well. Why don't you go over there and get something to heat and some rest while I take care of them." She points to looks like a lounge area with a food stand. My mouth waters...I hadn't realised just how hungry I was! "Thank you." I reply gratefully and head over to get some food.

OOC: I hope you don't mind me taking a little liscense w/ my roleplay including a little bit about the nurse and adding a lounge. It seemed appropriate as the game is more simplified, but the tv show would have more detail...Since the whole thing was supposed to be a battling RP, I thought it would be ok.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- yeah I dont see a problem with that ^_^

Baker finally made it up the tall steps, and walked throiagh the door, the room that folllowed was more like the size of a house, it had people selling pokemon souveniers, potions, there were pokemon healing stations and hospitals, an area to eat, many trainers were stiing down by the pool pampering and prepearing there pokemon. baker was amazed, he wanted to eat, but he thought he had better get his pokemon checked over first, he went up to the healing station, passing a boy who had just been up there, the boy looked at baker as he passed, baker smiled and walkedon,
    ''hello nurse joy? could you take a loom at my pokemon and hel them please?''
    she agreed and took his pokemon, telling him to collect them in an hour. At this Baker dcided to have some rest himself, and what better place then at a table with food on your lap, at this he walked over to a food kiosk.

OOC- once everyone has had a chance to enter the tower and get there PKM checked out I will decleare the opening matches.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • I stumbled out of the cave. "Whew!" I leaned against the entrance. Hydro, my Vaporeon, bound after me only to collapse. I smiled. "You need a rest." I took out her pokeball but she quickly backed away. I rolled my eyes and she snorted. I looked up from the grass and there it was. The Pokemon League Tower! I looked to Hydro and she snorted again. I ran towards the tower. "Wanna race?" I asked Hydro. Hydro bounded after me. "I'll take that as a yes!" I started to run the fastest I could. Sprinting even.

I finally came to the tower's steps, panting. Vaporeon walked up and collapsed. I returned her and walked up the steps. Once inside I went into the Pokemon Center. I took out all my pokeballs and walked up to Nurse Joy. "Nurse Joy? Will you take care of my pokemon?" She nodded and told me to come back in an hour. I walked around. Outside was a swimming pool,a garden, and a minuture volcano. I walked into the lounge and plopped down on one of the couches. I layed my head back. "Whew! I'm so exhausted!"

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • i was deep in a cave i thought to myself oh great how do i get out of here i then saw some lairon they seemed in a hurry.what are they running from i thougt then i saw a gigantic aggron i muttered there's my answer go charazard this'l be easy flamethrower i shouted lairon was blown into a wall it layed there for awhile then got up an charged towords my charazard then i yelled siesmic toss lairon was finished i threw a pokeball at it and caught it.

later when i finnaly made it i thought might want to get it out so i walked towards the pokecenter on my way a trainer challenged me for my badges but i declined i went
    to the pokecenter and healed my pokemon.

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I see some other trainers come in while I'm chowing down on one of the most delicious cheesburgers I've ever had. I wipe off some of the juice from my chin and spoke to the one who'd just plopped down on the couch near the table at which I was seated. "Hey, rough trip? That cave is a real maze, right? My name's Alisha, but everyone calls me Al." I smile.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- Just so you all know, I have given bulbasaur permission to join, so someone else could join if they wanted to, so you can start posting when your ready Bulbasaur.

Baker looked at the trainer who was talking to him, he smiled back at her and shook her hand, ''Hi Al, im Baker''

he then noticed the food she was eating and looked at it hungrilly.
    ''hmmmmmmm, that looks tasty, ill be right back!''
    and he leapt up and ran over to the food kiosk

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I chuckle. I kind of figured once I'd gotten his attention, his stomach would take over. "Mmmm Mm!" The fries were good, too! Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside, and they had the peels still on, which gave them extra taste. Yummy! It's funny how ordinary food you'd had lots of times before travelling somehow taste better after hard travels.

Years
  • I ran out of the cave with about six different trainers behind me.
    "Come back here! You haven't battled us yet!" they all shouted in unison.
    "Sorry suckers!" I yelled back. I ran through the front door and shut it on them. Then I ran off to find somewhere to hide. When I looked around about five minutes later they were all gone. "Phew..."
    I ran up to the counter where Nurse Joy was. I handed her my pokemon and she said that they'd be done in about ten minutes. I hadn't used them for the majority of Victory Road so they weren't too scruffed up. I checked out the different rooms of this fancy joint. I stopped in at the food palace place. I walked over to a table with three trainers.
    "Hi names Jason Enruko, bye, " I said, shaking all of their hands. I was starving but I couldn't eat yet. I walked into the pool room. I was the only one here. It had a skylight, and was chlorine water. Not salt water but it would do. I shed my shirt and jumped in.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I greeted the newcomer. "I'm Al." I smile and take another bite of my juicy cheesburger. Then another boy runs up, greets us, tells us his name, then says bye and runs off before we get a chance to blink. I look at the others and laugh. Then I choke on the bite I had just taken. I blush after the bit of cheeseburger plops back on my plate.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • My eyes watered in delight, these cheeseburgers were like eating heaven!

''shhhhoooo whhhooooreee yooooooooochhuuu awwwwwwwlllll frouuuuuum chen?''

The others looked at Baker in a puzzeled way, Baker difficultly swallowed his food, and repeated,
    ''so where do you guys come from?''

''I came from kanto, a little place called Celadon city!''

Years
  • I swam up to the side of the pool and took a look at my watch. Still 8 minutes left. I kept swimming and doing swimming exercises.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • I had drifted off into a little nap when a trainers voice awakened me. I snapped my head up. A girl was seated at the table, eating. "Oh, hi. I'm Emily. I must've fallen asleep." I blushed then looked at what she was eating. My mouth watered.
    "I'll be right back!" I came out of the cafiteria with a cheeseburger, fries, a Pepsi, and a bowl of ice cream. I sat down next to Al. "I'm so hungry!" I took a big bite of my cheeseburger and swallowed it without chewing. Then a boy came up, he introducd himself, but then went to the pool in a half a second. I shrugged and ate more of my lunch. "So, Al, what pokemon do you have?" I snarffed down the rest of my cheeseburger and dipped my fries in ketchup. "I've got my Vaporeon,Hydro,my Houndoom,Drakness,my Dragonite,my Salamance, my Tyranitar, Rage, and my best pokemon, Flare, whos a Charizard." I gulped down some fires. I turned to Baker. "Hi! I haven't talked to you yet. I'm tired are you?" I suddenly was so hyper I couldn't contain it. "Boy was I hungry!"

Years
  • 6 minutes now.I climbed out of the pool with little difficulty. Pulling my shirt back over my head I slipped my pack onto my arm and started out of the pool room. My blond hair was sopping wet and hanging down soaking my face. I went back to the food room. I grabbed a quarter pounder, chili cheese fries, a jumbo pepsi, and a jumbo salad. Paying the service person I scouted out the room. I chose a place next to a girl I had spoken to earlier. I slid into the sea next to her.
    "Emily right? My name is Jason. You may call me Jas everyone, " I said not only directing my words at Emily but the entire table too.

Yami's Girl

Years
  • "Hello Jas," I said. "How was the water?" Nurse Joy called out my name. "Emily! Your pokemon are ready!" I walked up to the counter and took my pokeballs. I let out Hydro, who bounded towards the table and jumped into my seat. "That's my seat!" I said. She snorted and gave me a swift water gun. "That's it!" I picked her up and threw her in the pool. "And stay there for a while!" She snorted again and dived under. I walked back to the table. "Sorry," I said. "She's a handful." I noticed my fries were gone. "And she's a thief!" Hydro surfaced and gave me a quick smirk before diving again. "Why you little!" I said shaking my fist. "I'll get you yet!"

Years
  • ooc:Gonna post my pokemon just as a mental note for me.
    Name : Jason Enruko
    Bio :

Normal team : Aipom,(Ase) Dragonite,(Wilk) Arcanine,(Skippey) Poliwhirl,(Pog) Sentret,(Streetel) and Jolteon.(Biole)
    Grass team : Ivysaur,(Darey) Treeko,(Roth) Tropius,(Flip) and Tangela.(Gell)
    Fire team : Arcanine,(Skippey) Houndoor,(Howl) Quilava,(Haylo) and Flareon.(Swirliee)
    Water team : Poliwhirl,(Pog) Dragonair,(Draker) Marill,(Suds) and Mudkip.(Tail)

"Come on out Ase, Wilk, Skippey, Pog, Streetel, and Biole, " I said throwing up all of my pokeballs. I coaught them between my fingers when they came back. Biole instantly took my place at the table and Skippey joined him. Streetle and Ase started fighting over the spot atop my head while Wilk and Pog decided to check out the pool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back