• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new type of card!!!

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
  • This is one I made a couple weeks ago. It's a new type of card called an XD type.
    lugiaxdplain2vz.png

Please rate it and give comments! NOTE: I left out the illustration because I dont know who makes the graphics for the Pokemon XD game.

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
  • The xd symbol thing looks a little pixelated around the edges. The card is broken in half... Balance is like, nonexistant. 6/10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    BlackCharizard said:
    This is one I made a couple weeks ago. It's a new type of card called an XD type.
    lugiaxdplain2vz.png

Please rate it and give comments! NOTE: I left out the illustration because I dont know who makes the graphics for the Pokemon XD game.
    THATS GREAT!!!! Nice woork with it just put the weakness of fighting there and it will be great.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Nitpicks:
    1 - The "xd" is badly pixelated and (in my opinion, so its not needed if you don't wish it) should be capitalized to match the game title.
    2 - Overpowered since its worth no prize cards, especially with it being a 110 HP basic.
    3 - Asleep and Confused need to be capitalized.

7/10 (And yes, I give atrosciously low scores XD)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • in the balance department, don't forget that the Pokepower pretty much screws every single Pokemon card except dark and normal cards. Imagine what your deck can do if all your basic energy cards (water, fire, whatever) got turned into dark energies ;p

Back