• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats replay value

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • I though when Steve (Steve was the only Admin on when it first poped up) put "Questions about games go in the games section." on the main page on Questions & Feedback it was going to help and stop the game questions in here.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • After you beat a video game, Replay Value is the ammount of motivation you have to play the game again. If there are no unlockables or secrets you can only get the second time around, chances are the Replay Value is low because you are more likely just to drop it. Take Zelda:Wind Waker for example. There's a "secret start" thing you can do to get Link in different clothes and unlock new side quests only the second time through. I played that game through lots of times! That's replay value!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I added that statement to questions and feedback Arcanine. *sweatdrop*
    Yeah, often times RPGs have a large amount of replay value, at least for me. @_@;

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • Games like Gotcha force have a lot of replay value, everytime you play through you get new Borgs to use in your army and points to spend on making your army bigger, ive played it through 9 times and im still not bored, because i earn new stuff everytime, thats replay value.

Back