• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League of Extraordinary Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • No relation the The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. >_>

There is a dream amoung humans, to tame all of the untameable. To beat the unbeatable, to catch the ultimate pokemon. Many humans have tried, but none have succeeded. However, a group of truly amazing trainers has gathered, and are plotting to work together, in order to catch, and tame not one, but all of the legendary pokemon. They have banded together in a sometimes strained, but stable peace, and are working together to achieve their goal of dominating the pokemon that have inspired egend among humankind. In this roleplay, you will play one of these extraordinary trainers.

Name:
    Decription:
    Personality: (optional)
    History: (not optional. I need there to be a reason for you to have been accepted into this group of trainers, and it has to be a good deal more than just being a pokemon master.)
    Pokemon:
    RP sample: (I'm afraid I must include this, unless I know personally that you're a good RPer.)

Now, a few basic rules.
    No claiming legendaries. That will be settled later on. Also, no starting with a legend.

No disputing. What I say, goes. Feel free to express your opinion, but if I decide to take the RP a certain way, it's for good reasons. Trust me.

Also,this is intended to be a very good RP. Anyone can join if they want, but unless I persoionally know that you're good, I will not allow you to join.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Name: Fiona
    Decription: Fiona has aqua blue eyes and platinum blond hair that she keeps tied back in a ponytail. She wears a gothic outfit (not "goth" as we refer to it today. I will provide a picture of the outfit.) that is one piece. It is white, except for the skirt, which is a burgundy color. The outfit has an open back that laces up, but still reveals all of the shoulders, as well as most of the mid back. She wears knee high brown boots. Around her neck, she wears a choker. http://gamescreenshots.gamesurf.tiscali.it/gallery/data/1464/6Haunting_Ground_25.jpg That is the look I'm going for.
    Personality: Fiona is reserved, but not introverted. She thinks quickly and can easily work her way out of a bad situation.
    History: While Fiona isn't the greatest Pokmon Trainer, she cares deeply for Pokemon. When she was sixteen, she rescued a dying Meowth, becoming her Pokemon partner for life. The Meowth evolved into Persian under great care from Fiona. She loves fire Pokemon, but never bothered to catch one. She hopes that the Legendary she catches is of the fire type, but will care for the Pokemon no matter what. Fiona also runs a small Pokemon daycare, and helps others' Pokemon reach their fullest potential. She went on a Pokemon journey when she was seventeen, but didn't catch more than seven Pokemon. The two she doesn't keep with her, she gave to her parents to help around the house. She gathered with the extraordinary trainers because of her ability to tame Pokemon. She is an above average trainer, but her Pokemon have more willpower because they reciprocate her feelings, making her one of the greats.
    Pokemon: Persian, Espeon, Blastoise, Bayleef, Absol, and Seviper.
    RP sample: (If you'd like, I can post more than a paragraph, but I hope this will suffice)

Kat shuddered as she sat down on her bed. I feel like the painting is watching me... she thought, looking around nervously. I can't stay here now, I'm getting paranoid. She stood up and walked down the long hallway. A small doll lay on the floor. A Bisque Doll... she thought. She picked it up and looked at it. "Whoever owned this doll must have cared for it a lot. I wonder why they'd throw it away?" she asked aloud. She heard a gasp and spun around.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Trainer Kat said:
    Name: Fiona
    Decription: Fiona has aqua blue eyes and platinum blond hair that she keeps tied back in a ponytail. She wears a gothic outfit (not "goth" as we refer to it today. I will provide a picture of the outfit.) that is one piece. It is white, except for the skirt, which is a burgundy color. The outfit has an open back that laces up, but still reveals all of the shoulders, as well as most of the mid back. She wears knee high brown boots. Around her neck, she wears a choker. http://gamescreenshots.gamesurf.tiscali.it/gallery/data/1464/6Haunting_Ground_25.jpg That is the look I'm going for.
    Personality: Fiona is reserved, but not introverted. She thinks quickly and can easily work her way out of a bad situation.
    History: While Fiona isn't the greatest Pokmon Trainer, she cares deeply for Pokemon. When she was sixteen, she rescued a dying Meowth, becoming her Pokemon partner for life. The Meowth evolved into Persian under great care from Fiona. She loves fire Pokemon, but never bothered to catch one. She hopes that the Legendary she catches is of the fire type, but will care for the Pokemon no matter what. Fiona also runs a small Pokemon daycare, and helps others' Pokemon reach their fullest potential. She went on a Pokemon journey when she was seventeen, but didn't catch more than seven Pokemon. The two she doesn't keep with her, she gave to her parents to help around the house. She gathered with the extraordinary trainers because of her ability to tame Pokemon. She is an above average trainer, but her Pokemon have more willpower because they reciprocate her feelings, making her one of the greats.
    Pokemon: Persian, Espeon, Blastoise, Bayleef, Absol, and Seviper.
    RP sample: (If you'd like, I can post more than a paragraph, but I hope this will suffice)

Kat shuddered as she sat down on her bed. I feel like the painting is watching me... she thought, looking around nervously. I can't stay here now, I'm getting paranoid. She stood up and walked down the long hallway. A small doll lay on the floor. A Bisque Doll... she thought. She picked it up and looked at it. "Whoever owned this doll must have cared for it a lot. I wonder why they'd throw it away?" she asked aloud. She heard a gasp and spun around.

Accepted. ^_^ I look forward to seeing you in the RP.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Name: Paige
    Decription: Paige has dark brown hair that goes down to her ankles, that is often tied up in two ponytails. She is around 5 '2', and has pale to tan skin, her eyes are a deep brown color. Paige often wears a large black t shirt, baggy jeans, black fingerless gloves, sneakers, a black messenger bag, and a silver cross neck lace.
    Personality: Paige is shy and polite most of the time, she also is kind and imature too. In a serious battle she is ruthless, cruel, and blood thirsty.
    History: Paige's parents died of illness, when she was 5. She was bullied alot so some one told her to get pokemon to protect her, she took what they said seriously and raised and battled with her pokemon. She grew up with them by her side and she is extremly loyal to them. She has won a number of tournements but people think she is a good trainer because she has a deep bond with her pokemon, and because she would never take the risk of battling her pokemon to hard.
    Pokemon: Pichu (on her shoulder), Lapras, Dragonite, Absol, Cindaquil
    RP sample:
    Paige walked down the dusty road casually with her hands in her pockets. Soon she found herself in front of an abandoned building, she walked up to it carefully and stared at it. Soon realizing that it was safe to go into, she walked into the building staring at the doorway, it was a mess the door was barly on it's hings and parts of the frame were missing. She sighed and said outloud "I thought their would be some thing to do here!" Then she went into a corner and sulked about this being the most boring abandoed building she had ever been to.

Last edited:

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
  • Name Rashad
    Age 11
    Gender Male
    Discreption
    Personality Kind,cool,funny,serious in battle but playful when not.
    Pokemon Blaziken,Pikachu,Salemanc,Charizard,Gardivor,Dewgon

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
    Years
  • Name: Matty
    Description: Tries to look like Lance from the Elite Four, has Blue hair though and a suit similar to Lance's.
    Personality: Calm, cool, and tries to be fairly nice to everyone.
    History: He is the son of Claire from Johto, and tries to be like his uncle Lance. He has trained with him and learned the ways of pokemon, especially dragons. Although he loves dragons, he tries to make a team of different typed pokemon and is very skilled at using and taking care of them.
    Pokemon: Salamence, Xatu, Houndoom, Vaporeon, Venusaur, Milotic
    Rp example: (sorry if it's crap...)

Matty awoke in the middle of the night, looking up into the sky, wondering what it would be like to fly. He felt as if he were like a Bagon, getting frustrated at knowing that he was so close to growing wings. He could fly on his trusted Salamence but he knew it wasn't the same as actually flying. He let out a brief sigh, and fell right back to sleep.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max Hunter
    Decription: Electric blue eyes and black hair. He always wear black clothes; including gloves and a long coat.
    Personality: (optional)
    History: Has always dreamed about catching a legendary pok?mon. Has become an incredibly good trainer, and looks for catching his legendary, which is unkown to the others around him. He only will tell to the ones that he knows very well. He has also dreamed about catching all the pok?mon. Has dreamed of becoming someone powerful... but never someone evil. He wants to accomplish his dreams... at all costs. (I can write more if you want)
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Scyther, Mightyena, Haunter.
    RP sample: (hm... I hope this is enough)

Day 76 since first step into the cave, current status: lost and in danger of be harmed/injured or even killed by hostile creatures.

Since Mat lost the map, we have just started get scared by spooky sounds and noises coming from nowhere. I still don't think that the thing we saw yesterday was a REAL dragon. It just had the wings with holes, and yet, it still could fly. He chased us all the way here... apparently, a really dark point. I think bats are everywhere... but their sounds can be heard. I'm writing this thanks by the moon that is outside. But we can't escape... it is too high for jumping.

I will write this like if I would describing everything now... I heard noises...but... something is getting near... the walls just show a shadow coming each second faster. Wait... it is the dragon. Mat is fighting with him... I hear noises... I hear Mat asking for help while he is being brutally killed by that thing. I can't hear Mat anymore... this is possibly my last sentence... the dragon is just above me... at least his head... Good bye ...

Max Hun

(Sorry... if it may look like if it comes from a sick mind...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Name: Zidane
    Decription: Has fiery crimson eyes, and the hair to match them that he styles in such a way that he wants it to look messy. Wears a black cape like trench coat which covers his navy shirt and Black trousers. Also he wears a dragon pendant around his neck
    Personality: Though he may seem distant, he doesnt mean to be, hes just shy and always trys to make friends but makes a fool of himself and ends up feeling embarassed thats why he prefers the company of pokemon
    History: Like many children growing up in the pokemon world Zidane was told amazing storys of the Legendary pokemon, he loved hearing them its what convinced him to become a trainer. After competing and winning the Hoenn Leauge a yeah ago Zidane has looked for something more challenging to do other than to just battle every trainer that come along. He herd of a gathering of trainers that were going to search and attempt to catch the legendarys so he has set his mind to doing so.
    Pokemon: Bulbasaur (that stays out of its ball) Quilava, Donphan, Glalie and Dragonair

RP sample: The leaves danced on the brisk wind as they fell to the ground, Zidane gazed into the night sky 'whats left to do? im already the Hoenn league champ. There has to be more that i can do in the pokemon world' he thought to himself

"Hey" a voice called from behind him " your the leauge champ arent you?"
    Zidane turned around to be greated by a young trainer, he nodded.
    "well how about a battle?" the young trainer asked
    "you asked for it, Glaile go!" Zidane exclaimed as he released a pokeball from his hand...

(hope that is enough)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Sorry about the delay everyone. You're all excepted, apart from Dr. jay. No offense, but I think you need a bit more practice before rping on this level. As for everyone else, great. ^_^ I can't start at the moment, I'm about as worn down as I can be, but I'll start soon, don't worry!

One additional thing. Max, I know you're good enough, but your history could use a little bit more depth. There has to be a reason for him to be good enough to be accepted by the LET.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hey, is it too late for me to try and join??? I'll post my info just incase ^^;;

Name: Anna Kawamoto
    Decription: Dark blonde hair(almost light brown) with lighter blonde highlights, green-blue eyes. Normally wears band shirts of various rock bands, along with jeans, most of which are worn and ripped. Is quite short for her age.
    Personality: Short-tempered, very emotional, helpful, kind, brave
    History: Anna has had a tough life since before her 13th birthday, shortly before becoming a teenager her mother died, and she was left in the care of her father, who was often at work, not there for her, and when he was around he would treat her like she wasn't his daughter. Anna took comfort in her faithful Charmander, Blaze, her first pokemon given to her by her mother. Anna was traveling the world with her pokemon as soon as she was able too, when she turned 14. From then on she became almost famous with her battling skills, she rarely lost a match, and if she did it was to a very formatble(sp) foe. She also one many beauty contests. She was aiming to catch all the pokemon she came across. And most importantly, try and catch legendary pokemon like the ones her mother told her about when she was younger, the ones her mother dreamed of catching. She was asked to join the LoET(OOC: go shortcuts XD) because of her great battling skills, making her pretty tough to defeat.
    Pokemon: Blaze(Charizard, F), Makuku(or Mak for short)(Raichu, M, Shiney), Mystic(Dragonite, F, Sliver colored), Sonic(Pidgeot, M), Crystal(Vaporeon, F), Clover(Espeon, F, Shiney)
    RP sample:

Anna groaned as she hit the ground. She looked up to see a large shadow through the rain. The sky was illuminated by lightning and the young girl gasped as she was face to face with a Blastoise. She knew it was not wild, and she knew someone was after her. She scrambled to her feet, wincing in pain, she reached for Makuku's pokeball. She was unsuccessful, however, as a crushing blast of water knocked the 17 year old trainer down to the ground once more. She heard a cackling laughter and she looked up in horror to the sound of the voice.

"Now, now... we wouldn't want you calling out that electric rat of your's now would we?", the voice said coldly.

Anna was frozen in fear, she did not know how she was going to face this. How she was going to face her worst nightmare.

Er... I hope that was okay.. if ya want me to go longer on that RP sample I will.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Mike
    Decription: Fair hair, blue eyes. Wears a dark blue T-shirt with blue jeans and white shoes
    Personality: I am an outgoing person who gets on with everybody, although can be a bit moody at times.
    History: The stories always enchanted him. How could there be these superpowered Pokmeon governing the world? Was it possible? A spirit of the earth, the sea and the sky that shaped the world as we know it. They always captured his imagination, and often wondered what it would be like to battle them. After seeing the advertisement, he rushed off to join the elite group of trainers attempting to catch them.
    Pokemon: Absol (Male), Crawdaunt (Male), Altaria (Female, Shiny), Armaldo (Male), Flygon (Female) and Kingdra (Female, Shiny)
    RP sample: Mike stepped nervously onto the shaking rope bridge, threatening to fall at any moment down the huge canyon that would take him to his death. He cautiously took a few steps onwards, gripping the narrow rope that supported the whole structure. He became more confident, loosening his grip. He could feel the wind radiating from a group of Bird Pokmeon above his head that seemed to encircle him. He took some more steps along the bridge, and looked up again. The Pokemon seemed nearer now... He thought nothing of it and walked on. About three quarters of the way along, he felt so confident that he let go of his support. This was one of his biggest mistakes. The Pokemon took their cnace and flew at him rapidly. He only narrowly escaped being decapitated by the wing of a Skarmory by ducking. Two of the Pokemon, seemingly the leaders of the group, landed in front and behind him. The gust of the others' wings made the bridge shake even more violently, and the added weight of the two Skarmorys made the bridge swing like a fairground ride. He quickly assessed the situation and released a Pokeball. Out came his Shiny Altaria, the pride and joy of his Pokemon team. He jumped on the dragon's back and sped off, leaving a wake of dust behind him, mocking the Skarmorys.

I hope that's enough.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I hope its not too late to join...well if it isn't I'll just post the profile.

Name: Jose
    Description: Dark, short hair. He wears blue baggy jeans and a black shirt with a hooded team magma styled vest(Doesn't have magma symbol..) He has white sneakers with a Devon mark on the side. He stands at 5'4'' and his eyes are dark brown but he wears red experimental contacts that allow him to see two times his original sight. The contacts may still be damaged if misused.
    Pokemon: Ninetales, Blaziken , Tyranitar , Dragonite, and Gyarados.
    History: Jose was born during a pokemon competition. His family is known for winning championships throughout the world. Jose defeated the Elite Four and the Champion at age 12, but fell to exhaustion after the battle. Two years after that he gave a thought to being the first in his family to own a legendary pokemon. He set off once again on a journey. This time he wished to learn all about legendary pokemon. He found an interesting opening for a special league of trainers who were out to "Tame the Untamable." He hopes to fill in a position as one of those trainers.
    RP Sample: (Made from the top of my head..)

Mark jumped out of the exploding helicopter, soon to be doomed to the fury of the ocean below. As he fell he pulled out a pokeball and released it into the air. A dragonite came out and flew towards Mark.The dragonite caught Mark before he hit the water and Mark spoke to his dragonite. "Thanks dragonite, if it wasn't for you I'd be toast..Well lets go back to base dragonite..before I'm late for the meeting..". The dragonite nodded and it flew west.

Hope that's good enough..

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: You all have the skills neccisary, but I'd like to ask you to work on your history a little bit, after all, just wanting to capture legendaries isn't enough. These people need proof thatyou're capable, after all.

I sat at my desk, shuffling papers. Several new recruits who appeared to have a lot of talent were being brought via ay method of training possible. Normally, each trip would be arranged personally, but it seemed that we had a lot more recruits this time. Some might not make, it, hopefully, a few would. We were larger than a league, but not as large as a team. Not yet. We were only accepting the few who had extraordinary talent, with our goal in mind, only those could be tolerable...

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Name: Kura
    Decription: Basically, like Audrey in Destiny Deoxys :P
    Personality: Hyper and outgoing, never really thinks before she acts..
    History: Previously she lived in upper Lilycove, wither her parents and her brother Tabitha wo is in Team Magma. Though she doesn't like to admit it because people will think she's spoiled, her parents own the Pokeball Company. She decided to go on a pokemon journey to try to escape her wealth and become like a normal person. In her early childhood though, she had come across an injured green flying pokemon and had helped it recover. As a thanks it had given her a shiny tooth that she kept as a necklace.
    Pokemon: Berloom, Plusle, Blastoise, Blaziken, and wynaut
    RP sample: (fine -.-)

Rain poured outside of the cave where Kura and her Pusle stayed. Route 109 had been known for its frequent rain and thank goodness she had found this cave. "pluu..." Her plusle semed to be pointing at something in the cave but it was too dark to see. She hadn't really taken the time to look around the cave and now found out it was bigger than she thought. When she got close enough, she sensed there was something else present in the cave..a few moments later, a rumble like an earthquake shook the cavern as a large, rock with many glowing red eyes loomed near them...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    OOC: well i can see no one wants to post first so i will

IC: Zidane was walking up a dark corridoor until he came to a single door, a dimmed light shone through the glass. A couple of trainers emerged from the room looking dissapointed, 'this must be the place' Zidane thought to himself.

He turned the rusty handly slightly and pushed the door open, there sat a young man who seemed to be shuffling through a great amount of papers and didn't seem to notice that someone had come into the room. "Excuse me, is this the meeting of the League Of EXtraordinary Trainers?" Zidane questioned as he approached the desk where the man was sitting.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • OOC: still dont know if I'm late, but I'll post 2nd! (Karen ish kewl! :3)

Kura looked from the directions on the paper to the dimly lit hallway. "It would be nice if it was a little less creepy.." She thought to herself. An older mean looking trainer came out of the door grumbling. Her spirits seemeed to lower to think think that someone who looked so experinced seemed to be rejected. 'Plu...' Said her Plusle who sat on top of her head reassured her. She took a deep breath and decided to go into the room until someone with a black cape passed her. 'He can go in before me, I'm really in no rush..^^'

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna shuddered slightly as she came across a creepy looking building. She lifted up a sheet of paper with some writing on it and she once again looked at the building.

"Man this place is creepy...", she said as she walked into the buliding.

"Raichu!", commented Makuku, Anna's Raichu who sat upon her shoulder.

Anna gave the pokemon a small smirk and chuckled. She has such a connection with her pokemon it was like they could speak to each other.

"Mak.. what can I say? I love a challange...", she said softly as she walked down the darkened corridor.

As she walked she saw a bright light and two trainers. She slowed her walking pace down and glanced at Makuku.

"Think they're part of this League of Extraordinary Trainers thing?", she said in a hushed voice.

"Rai... Raichu..", Makuku shruged.

Anna finally was next to the trainers, as soon as she went to introduce herself, she tripped on a crack on the floor and fell over.

"Ow...", she said looking up, not sure if the other trainers were looking at her.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • "Are you alright?" Kura asked the other trainer. She seemed alot old than herself but she thought it would be nice to ask. "Plu!" Her plusle (Fanary aka Fan) said to the Raichu. He was fond of other electric types.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back