• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The League of Extraordinary Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
  • "this place is creepy... and I love it" I said jokingly to my Pikachu which was outside and on my shoulders. He just replied with a noise that I understood like "I agree". I was walking through the whole building for hours, and I still didn't find the room for the thing of the League of Extraordinary Trainers.

After a while, I found a suspicious door... well, possibly not suspicious but I needed to try if that was the room. I opened the door and saw some trainers. The first person I saw had a black cape. I looked around and decided to ask "is this the room for the meeting of the League of the Extraordinary Trainers?".

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna stood up and nodded her head. Mak just shook his head at his trainer.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tripped..", Anna said rubbing the back of her head.

"Raichu!", Mak said happily to the Plusle.

Anna giggled and realized that she had not formally introduced herself yet. And she made sure she made a good impression on new trainers she meets.

"Oh, my name is Anna, and this is my Raichu, Makuku or Mak for short," she said smiling, still rubbing the back of her head. "So did you get a message for the League of Extraordinary Trainers?"

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Happy to actually talk to someone made everything seem less creepy "Hi my name's Kura! This here is my Plusle Fanary or Fan. Nice to meet you." She smiled again. "Um, ya..i think this is the place....it would be nice if it wasn't so dreary...and accident prone ^__^"

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna nodded in agreement to Kura's statement. It was a tad too creepy for her tastes, and she loved creepy, it always gave her a challange.

"Yeah, this place is giving me the creeps! I usually like creepy right Mak?", Anna said.

The Raichu hopped up on Anna's shoulder and then jumped on top of her head, messing up her blonde hair.

"Raichu! Rai.. chu, Rai!", Mak said in agreement to his trainer's statement.

Anna glared up and then giggled. She then turned her attention back to Kura.

"Well.. the accident prone part.. I'm actually accident prone, always have been," she said.

She held out her arm and it was littered with small scars. She did the same with her leg and more scars where there.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • OOC: Well, time to begin...

IC: Jose arrived at a building by limousine. His driver stepped out of the the driver seat and opened the door for Jose. As Jose stepped out he spoke to his driver for a moment. "James, I told you, its not necessary. I will get out on my own. Now do me the favor and go enjoy yourself. I'll be here for a couple of hours. Come back then. You can go now". His driver nodded and then drove off minutes after Jose entered the building. "This must be the place.." said Jose to himself. He walked to a receptionist counter and spoke to a young woman. "You must be here to join the League, am I correct? said the woman." Yes, you are.." Before he could finish the woman directed him to where he was supposed to go. Jose arrived in front of a door to a room where the woman had directed to.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige walked down the hall into a room now filled with trainers.... She almost turned around except for the fact that her pichu started to scold her "fine I will stay........" she said to it glaring at it. She knew this was the place because some of the trainers really did seem like they were powerful but some were very strange. She decided she would stay near the door just in case something happened, so she walked over to it with a very alert feel to her and sighed.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Kura shuddered at the scars. She wouldn't dare ask ow they happened. That would be impolite. "you should carry a 4-leaf clover XD" she said to brush away the discomfort ^_^.

Kura eyed the trainer in the limousine. Limouse were so much fun ^__^. But she decided to give up that life in her own free will. oh well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna laughed. "Yeah I should carry one around!", she said. "I think it's because I go to any lengths to win a battle, or catch a pokemon. I'm a tad too competive like that," she explained. She pointed at an almost fresh scar on her arm chuckiling slightly.

"Got that one in a battle against my rival.. her Blastiose kinda knocked Mak off a cliff.. and instead of calling out my Pidgeot to catch him.. I kinda jumped off the cliff after him... and hit a rock on the way down", she said. Makuku sighed and nodded to show that his trainer's story was indeed true.

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    As more people entered Zidane began to feel uncomfortable, he leaned down to pet his Bulbasaur 'I hope this meetong begins soon, i dont do well in groups' he thought to himself as he looked around the room

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Paying no attention to the other trainers Jose stopped at where the meeting was apparently taking place. He stood at a wall opposite the doorway. He looked around and saw trainers who had there pokemon out. He mumbled to himself.

"They have their pokemon out...trainers who can't even tame their own pokemon expect to capture a pokemon of legendary proportions..? You have got to be kidding..

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • OOC: I'm sorry for my absence, I have been grounded.

IC: Fiona looked around nervously. The place was not as well lit as she'd like. She turned the corner and saw several people entering a room. Maybe this is the place... she thought. She entered.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • "Well, no matter, I'm here to tame the untameable, I will accomplish what has never been accomplished before..for that is the only way to be known as a true master..." said Jose to himself.
    Jose leaned on the wall and waited for some type of announcement to be made by the head of the league.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • Paige heard a couple of the things jose said and glared at him what was wrong with having your pokemon out of their pokeballs, maybe it was the trainer who wanted them out and about. Her pichu was twice as angry as his owner small sparks shot out from his cheeks and he growled saying something about egos. Paige sighed and shook her head thinking to herself 'he is not worth getting angry over but it is rude to say that.' Paige patted her pichu softly slightly happy that she has very good hearing.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Jose noticed the glare and made a grinned slyly. He thought to himself. "Well I guess this is a bad start...but I'm not exactly here to make friends, after all this is serious work. If someone gets hurt out here I won't be held responsible..".

Poke'fan Stacy

Meowth & Nekomon
    Years
  • (Hi! Is it too late for me to join? If it isn't, I'll post my profile:
    Name: Stacy Yagami
    Decription: Image
    Personality: Kari's from Digimon exactly
    History: Stacy has been on her Pokemon journey for a couple years now, she has traveled throughout the Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, & even the Orre regions. She started her journey in her hometown of Pallet, she received her Pikachu on her 13th birthday, & started her journey to become the best Pokemon Master in the world. She has been to the Kanto region, winning in the Kanto Pokemon League, & thwarting the likes of Team Rocket, in which events she rescued the Meowth from there & convinced him to come along with her on her adventure, & afterwards, Prof. Oak told her about the Orange Islands & it's Pokemon League, & of course she took the challenge, easily winning in the Pokemon league there. & then when she returned home, the Prof. told her about the Johto region, where there was a bountiful new amount of Pokemon that she could capture, & the league they have, in which she easily won too. Then Prof. Oak told her about the Hoenn region, & it's problems with Team Magma & Team Aqua, & the Pokemon League they have there too, & of course she easily thwarted both teams & won in the Hoenn Pokemon League as well. Then Prof. Oak told her about the crisis in the Orre region, & of course, she was more than happy to help out there, thwarting the sinister Team Snagem, & recusing & purifiing all of the Pokemon they stole too. Now she hopes of joining the extraordinary trainers, hoping to help in their quest & keeping the peace in this new region & maybe capture some legendary Pokemon as a bonus.
    Pokemon: Pikachu (starter), TR's Meowth, Swellow, Blaziken, Tyranitar, Swampert
    RP sample: *Stacy was getting the things She needed to do done, while Yaamon was explaining things about the Digital World & other things too, She had been just getting ready to go to the Digiworld when a bright yellow light came from Her digivice & digivolved Yaamon to His rookie form, Impmon*
    Stacy: "Whoa, what happened? Yaamon?"
    Impmon: "Actually I digivolved, now I'm Impmon"
    Stacy: *She didn't bother to ask what "digivolved" meant, instead She looked at Him a little* "Cool.." *She then finished getting packed & started wondering how they'd get to the Digiworld* "Okay, I guess I'm ready to go now.."
    Impmon: *He started to grin a little at the sound of that* "All right, let's go then" *dragging Her to the computer*
    Stacy: "Okay, but um, how exactly do we use the computer to get to the Digiworld?"
    Impmon: "Oh, that's easy, You point the digivice to the computer & say "digiport open", okay?"
    Stacy:"Okay, *points the digivice to the screen of the laptop like He said to* digiport open."
    *then a strange bright light engulfes them & they disappear into the screen, & the laptop disappears too*
    Stacy: *after being passed out for a 1/2 hour, She finnaly wakes up* "uh, where are we Impmon?"
    Impmon: "I was wondering when You'd wake up, well we're in the Digiworld!" *He started grinning at the sound of it too*
    Stacy: *She starts to look around where they are* "Wow, it's beautiful.."
    Impmon: "Yep, it sure is."
    *They then notice a few other humans around them too*
    Impmon: "Huh? Other humans? What are those guys doing here?"
    Stacy: "Huh??" *sees them as well* "Whoa."
    I hope this is enough ^_^)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back