• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*exits battou-jutsu stance, tucking Kasumi into my belt and crossing arms* Excuse me, whatever gave you that idea? My RPing is clearly superior! Besides... *growls* Only I am allowed to tie ze Nat up. :P

~Ozy~

Years
*cuts rope restraing ze Nat* Oh please. Your RPing is fouler than that of a n00b who's been playing too much Counterstrike!

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Who does the rping? You or those little characters running a muk in your head? Either way you couldn't create a character worth rping let alone rp! Cliche...cliche...cliche...

A true rper can come up with something original no matter the circumstances!

*ties Nat back up and pokes her again* I shall poke Nat whenever I please, until you prove yourself worth of being my rival and rping companion. :P

~Ozy~

Years
Harumph! Originality? Come now, only my older characters are cliche. They are seen almost never! You, however... Need I remind you of your Drizzt clones? :P

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
Years
*sighs* THIS is going to get ugly.

*sits off to the side, thinking about how it is I who is truely the ultimate RPer*

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
What about your Artemis clones!? Might I remind you of all your would-be academy tries?

May I remind you that my Johann Bache, and Alvender are in no way cliche.

You're way too predictable. Anyone can tell what you're going to do before you do it! You have to constantly follow my lead! You'd be lost with out me! XD

~Ozy~

Years
And it bears repeating, that Ahndrith and the triplets are far from cliche as well, dear lad.

Oh come now, I went for months without you, and my RPing skill only increased. I must say that it is YOU who needs ME to follow! :P

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
Need I remind you that you suck compared to when I last rped with you? I mean come on look at your little wittle post in the WWA!

You follow me, every time I have a new rp or I join one or I've been in one for awhile. Look who shows his face? Would it be you, Jake!? That's right buddy, rarely have I joined any of your rps, and even if it was it was done half-heartedly...*sigh*...such a noob can't comprehend such delicate matters... :P

~Ozy~

Years
Now now, RM, my dear, I simply need to get into the groove of things. Besides, haven't used Rhai in a while, takes some getting used to.

Well, if you need that delusion to make you feel better... :P Just remember that it was not you whom I joined for.

Kurosaki

I'm not just talking about the WWA! It's all the time, my friend, all the time...as I said...predictable...

*pokes nat* *stills popcorn bowl and sits down on couch to watch reruns of RM getting struck by lightning*
Do you wear a lightning rod on your head by chance? Geez... XD
What the heck are you guys fighting over? Oo

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*gets struck by lightning*

Let's check...*pats head*...nope nothing there...it must be a skill...XD

*watches instant reply of the last attack*

Oh fighting? No we're just playing around, throwing insults at each other...you know flamming...what we aren't supposed to do...

It all started when I tied Nat up and started poking her...he tried to defend her and I said he was a crappy rper and he couldn't rp his way out of a paper bag...and then the rest...well...you can read it! XD

Don't worry though...we were just playing...bored if you will...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back