• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gundam SEED Destiny: Second Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

Well, it's time I try a SEED Destiny RP now that I've seen basically the whole of SEED, and I'm up to date with Destiny, XD
    First of all, before joining this, make sure you are familiar with the SEED universe. At any point, if there is anything you are unfamiliar with, this page has most of the information.

Types of Mobile Suits/Armors
    Please note that I did not write these descriptions. I recieved them from a friend in a document, so I'm unaware of the location of the original source.

Zaku/GINN/Gouf

These Cyclops-like Mobile Suits feature a single camera lens instead of the normal humanoid head of a Gundam. The Zaku models are divided into the Warrior and Phantom class. Warrior and Phantom Zakus are almost exactly alike, but the Phantom sports extra armor and slightly higher combat ability in the hands of a skilled pilot. Zakus are equipped with heat axes instead of beam sabers. The axes can be thrown as well, and are designed like boomerangs, as they return to the Zaku that threw them.

The GINN is a ZAFT model that was mass-produced as a standard for Special Forces units and the standard military. It was the very first model of mobile suit. The GINN boasts more speed than a Zaku and, in the hands of a skilled pilot, is far more dangerous dispite having less armor than a Zaku. GINNs can equip a variety of weapons, from rifles to heavy missiles, even Nuclear Missile pods. GINNs use heat swords instead of beam sabers.

The Gouf is a newer model of Zaku. Combining the Zaku?s versatility and armor with a GINNs speed and maneuverability, the Gouf is deadly with a skilled pilot at the controls. Instead of a heat axe or sword, the Gouf is equipped with a heat rod. The rod is more like a long, whiplike structure that reaches incredibly high temperatures. The Gouf uses the rod exactly like a whip. Various rifles and missile pods can be equipped as well.

Mobile Armor

Mobile Armor comes in many different forms. Some are small attackers, some are more suited to anti-ship combat, some more suited to anti-Mobile Suit combat. The ?Peacemaker? model is capable of carrying nuclear warheads. Other more versatile models like the Mobius Zero, which is armed with four remotely controlled gunpods and a forward firing 150mm cannon, can take on any type of opponent. The Mobius Zero was a favorite of the late Mwu La Fllaga.

The Gundam

The Gundam is at forefront of battlefield technology. Gundams come in various shapes, sizes, and can be equipped with just about any weapon the imaginations of weapon designers can think up. Many are modular, and can equip different configurations depending on the battle scenario. Two of the most advanced ever produced were Justice and Freedom. Both came equipped with the Blitzkrieg firing system. The system linked to no fewer than 6 75mm beam cannons capable of locking on to a separate target. Also, Gundams can be equipped with special armor (see Phase Shift) that resists damage better than normal armor can.

The Phase Shift

Only available on Gundams thus far, this special armor is powered directly from the Gundam?s batteries or, in Justice and Freedom?s case, their micro-reactors. In battery powered models, the Phase Shift and any heavy beam weapons drain the batteries. Power must be recharged by either landing for a recharge or by successfully firing a special laser beam at the Gundam from the mothership. When the Phase Shift armor is inactive, the Gundams only retain a grey and black paint scheme.

The Story

Only a few months passed since the end of the first war. Then, after terrorists apparently from PLANT attempt to detonate explosives on the remains of Junius-7 and send the seventy mile wide structure hurtling at Earth, the Earth Alliance immediately begins pointing fingers at PLANT and ZAFT again. Blue Cosmos, having lost its leader, rally huge numbers of supporters. Again, war seems inevitable. Then, the unthinkable occurs. ORB is pressured by the Eurasian Earth Alliance forces to either sign themselves in as allies or be considered supporters of PLANT. ORB ultimately complies. Cagalli Yula Athla, the current head of the country, is kidnapped by the Gundam Freedom and vanishes. The growing hostility spreads throughout the Eurasian area. The Earth Alliance brutally crushes any form of resistance, whether from Natural or Coordinator. Blue Cosmos runs about unchecked, murdering non-Naturals as they please. South America was recently overrun by a large scale drop operation by ZAFT special forces. Nervous about such a large foothold on Earth, The Earth Alliance immediately began fighting for Central American territories. This is the point at which the RP shall commence.

Now, I'm assuming you've gathered that you're going to be a pilot under the allegiance of either the Earth Alliances, ZAFT, or ORB. Further details shall be giving once we have members... (IF is more like it, XD)

Form

Name:
    Nationality: (If from PLANT, colony name is needed)
    Origin: (Natural or Coordinator)
    Allegiance: (EA, ZAFT, ORB)
    Mobile Suit/ Armor: (You can use anything from here as long as it isn't a flagship, XD. GUNDAM's are first come first serve >> Just provide a link to your selection)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History: (How was your characters life before and during the last war, until Junius-7 impacted the Earth.)

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I'll finish this later...Gah...vacation...I'm not sure if I will be able to RP here since I won't be here for three weeks..but...if I could come late...
    Form
    Name: Ein Nagase
    Nationality: Unknown
    Origin: Coordinator
    Allegiance: Earth Alliance(Go Earth!)
    Mobile Suit/ Armor: Click
    Appearance: Short brown Kira styled hair. He wears a
    Personality: Mood affects personality completely..nothin special..
    History: His whole family was invovled with active war. Ein's DNA was enhanced at an early stage of his life, so ZAFT attempted to recruit him, but his family is part of the EA so he decided to be a Gundam Pilot and protect his family and friennds.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

Okay, just make sure you finish it. I'll add my profile later, and I hope I get members ><

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
  • Name: kairu yamata
    Nationality: plant:Heliopolis
    Allegiance: ZAFT
    Mobile Suit/ Armor: blitz gundam(pic of suit) http://www.gun-plus.com/index.php?id=pages/seeds_blitz
    Appearance: zaft uniform, black hair, blue eyes
    Personality: ace pilot, likes to train with other pilots, quiet and caring
    History: i was born on heliopolis, i left 2 years before it was destoryed, i live at the main zaft base training to pilot a gundam, i was given the blitz gundam after it was restored. iam now it pilot, and very loyal to zaft.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    If I join this rp would I be able to have the Buster Gundam GAT-X103?

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Okay then I will join.
    Form

Name: Zeke Akechi
    Nationality: Unknown
    Allegiance: ZAFT
    Mobile Suit/Armor:Buster Gundam
    Appearance: Dark Red ZAFT uniform, brown hair, brown eyes.
    Personality:Very bad temper, will attack with almost no hesitation.
    History: I will do my history later.

Lucid

A doller says Yun~chan abandons this before it gets started... XD

------------------------------
    Name: Kinza Rex

Nationality: Unknown to her

Origin: Natural

Allegiance: EA

Mobile Suit/ Armor: Gaia Gundam

Appearance: Thin figure, with olive skin, and Dirty blonde hair with bangs that fall into her eyes and hits her back in length, her eyes are a pale pink in color, and she usually wears the standard EA female uniform.

Personality: Outspoken, and eccentric, she?s an odd choice for a solider, despite this, she has a violent temper and a childish nature.

History: A casualty of the more resent Junius-7 attack, Kinza was fatally injured, but survived by a fluke miracle, despite this she lost most of her memories concerning her past. Despite only recently joining EA she?s a natural as a pilot, and has superb combat skills.

Kurosaki

Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy xx

Name: Askan Peerion

Nationality: ORB

Allegiance: None

Mobile Suit/ Armor: MVF-M11C Murasame

Appearance: Askan stands at the height of 5'11" and has spikey brown hair. He also wears a small pair of sunglasses with circular brown lenses that just barely cover his eyes. He most of the time, wears a white t-shirt with a black hoody overtop, blue jeans and black running shoes on the rest of his body.
    Personality: Askan's personality is all over the place. One moment he could be immature, the next he could be completely and utterly serious, it all depends on the situation. Perhaps this is why his piloting skills are so unique.

History: His family was, like that of Shinn Asuka's, killed during the battle at ORB during the first war. Following this, he joined up with ZAFT, only to end up fleeing back to ORB because he agreed with their ideals over those of ZAFT. However, when ORB joined up with the EA recently, he became confused and what ORB, along with himself, we're trying to fight for. With that, he fled ORB as well, taking a Murasame with him.

IC: Have I really made the correct decision? I pondered to myself as I flew across the night sky in my Murasame, mobile armor mode enabled, the dark ocean threatening to engulf me is I as so much as became unaware of it's presence. I had decided to check out the situation in Central America. Now that I didn't belong to any group, however, doing something to help could be problematic. Then I detected it, a ZAFT ship, of the Drake Class following behind me. If it saw me as a threat, and launched any mobile suits, I'd be through, especially since my Murasame was reported as stolen.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back