• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Yami_Zidane said:
Hey all! thought i'd post some templates i did not long ago:
fac41b8d.png
Template2.png
your opinions please! Everyone is free to use these aslong as i get credit!!! if you are caught claiming them as your own i will find you ?_? and if any one spots some claiming these as there own please tell me XD

come on people at least one comment please *puppy dog eyes* you cannot resist!!

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
Years
Neat background effects.The purple one doesnt make since the black very easy.Their normal cards though.5/10

I thought i would post my first trainer card,and a fully custom one.Kinda small though and i didnt bother to put the badges in XD
82179778.bmp

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Yami Zidane: The backgrounds are awesome,totally pwnsome T-card.

Digeh: As I told ya on MSN,it's flippin' awesome...xD

dotFallen

Hunter of Darkness
Years
Heres my trainer card I know theyre are some bugs in it (stayed up till 11:00)
but I made that whole thing from scratch except well the sprites.
powerhunter4ez.gif

Years
hey i'm making some t card backrounds any tips on how to do the colours on the back and (totally offtopic here!) where to download MS paint? i really, really need it!

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
Years
I tried making a trainer card but it looked odd with all the shinies I have...
So I decided making a Gym leader Card 'cause a Gym leader with shinies is muuuuuch cooler than some ordinary trainer with only shinies.
And I found the BG quite fitting for a gym card. ^^'
*shot*
Look at my sig! Yeah, it's ugly but it's my first.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Do you know where I can find pokemon Icons? You know that ones you put in squares...like the one's in my sig. I've been looking and looking, but I can't seem to find them!

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
Years
DarkAquarius said:
Do you know where I can find pokemon Icons? You know that ones you put in squares...like the one's in my sig. I've been looking and looking, but I can't seem to find them!

Try searching "pokemon sprites" with google, I'm sure you'll find some.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
eh hehehe, I already tried that. But thanks for the help anyway! I've got a few I could work with...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yoyo tcard makers. i haven't been around here for... a while.
anyway... i've decided to open a thread with my rad mini-cards (sorry if any of the SHC feel betrayed but i feel that it is a necesary step in my war against long sigs). before i get too imersed in requests (because there will be trillions of them) is there anything i ought to change up??
demo24oi.gif
demo17hx.gif

well, once you're done marveling at those, you can get your behinds over to http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=47019 and request your own! do it please!

Years
i give those a 9.5 for the badges try one with the badges directly underneath and i really need some tips on a good backround to do in Microsoft paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back