• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Infinity (Not related to any Tales games) *PG-15*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"Yeah, I think it died as well..." I said as the girl poked it. Well, if it was alive, she'd be dead now, so it must be. I placed my hand where the creature had bitten me, but there was no wound there, not even a mark! I was sure it had pierced my skiin.

I know directed my attention to the strange man before us, who was quick to request us to follow him to his village, valuable information about the situation as his bribe. Of course, I followed him, and hoped the others did so as well.

Lucid

I followed the others as they followed the old man, carefully stepping over the dead creature as I did so. Just where were we? This was crazy, I had to be dreaming, bird?s like that didn?t exist? well maybe on TV, it felt too surreal. I looked back at the site of where we washed up, all I could see was water beyond it, we really were stuck? I jogged up to one of the boys, the red head and walked beside him.

?Any clue what?s going on, or are you as lost as I am??
I asked dryly, eyeing the strange man that had saved us.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Dara followed along after the others, not really liking the idea of following anyone. But, what other choice did she have. Honestly she thought that the death of that creature was cool as hell. I wish I was that good! She thought glancing towards the archer admiringly. The woman quickly hid her admiration in favor of her typical scowl of irritation.

" Is anyone gunna tell me what in the hell is going on?" She asked grumpily. Either she was lost in some screwed up dream or the world was officially coming to an end.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz didn't feal the need to follow this man, Although most of the group decided to follow like sheep, Blitz decided to find freash water, He got closer to the beast and noticed it was wet around his mough,

'Maybe its only drool' Blitz thought as he examined it ''nope, Its definitly water!'' He said as he got back to his feat, 'the beast came from that direction, So thats the way i'm going!' He thought as he started walking into the forrest

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
As the blood flowed like water over my hands, I felt.. Power. There was no other way to describe it. The colros sharpened, the smells sweetened, life as I knew it was a pale comparison to this. As I revelled in this new life, I felt something else. Like a fabric being woven, or a thread being tied, but it was energy... I turned to the man, and saw his satisfied smile, and realised that my body was different, it was definitely female now. I growled, and thought for a moment. "You've upset me." I said, and memorizing how it had felt when the thread spun, I began to think, visualizing a weave of my own...

As the pieces of my teacher fell to the floor, I sat on the stump next to the corpse, and began to think. Re-visualizing the weave, I did the same motions that it had gone through to be tied, but backwards. I didn't have a mirror, so I couldn't see my face, but the rest of me was definitely male again. I stood up, brushed myself off, and plucked the knife from the corpse, pocketting it, before setting off. I was fairly confident I'd find what I was looking for, though how, or what that was, I didn't know yet...

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
Name: Xander Harris
Batalha Alma: Mage Alma
Appearance: Xander usually wears an olive green vest with a hood on the back. It has a picture of a red dragon and a pair of blue jeans with pictures of skeletons on them. He has Dark blue eyes and hazel brown hair.
Personality: Xander is a kind guy who has always believed that magic was true. He sits in his room most of the time designing spells that he could use. He always looks after his friends and makes sure they are ok before he does stuff.
History: Xander lost his father to the crisis of war when he was a child so he has only grown up with his mother.
RP Sample: (arrrgh h8 this bit)

Xander sat in his room as he usually did with a piece of paper and a pen in his hand. He walked over to the desk and said,
"Right I need one more spell just to fill this book up." He sat there for hours on end thinking of a spell.
"I know The name can be Magneso and it could make people magnetic." He explained to hiself grinning with joy.

"XANDER!!!" A ladies voice called form the bottom of the stais.

"YES MOTHER!?" He called running to the stairs.

"dinner" She said walking away to the dining room.

Xander shoveled his dinner down enjoying every bit of it. He walked to the front door then turned round
"mum i am going to see jess" He said smiling and closing the front door behind him.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz finaly reached what looked like a lake, He bent down and smelt it, All he could smell was burnt rubber 'Hmmm, Maybe this isn't so safe to drink' He thought as he stood back up

He continued walking, He was doubting the thought of water now, Maybe their wasn't drinkable water nearby!

Years
Rachel followed without question, there was no other way she could find a way home other than follow this man?what else could she have done. Stuck in the middle of no where with people she neither knew nor had met before in her life and without any knowledge of the island she was stranded upon, this was the only logical approach to this situation.

The others were beginning to make some sort of conversation between themselves, but Rachel secretly hoped that no one would approach her, she wasn?t one to make decent conversation, and many a times the people she did try to make conversation with took her silence as not being interested. But this was not always true?Rachel wasn?t the most talkative of people.

Taking up the back space in the line of visitors, she strolled lazily behind, dragging her feet across the ground and just about keeping up with the others. She had no idea of where this man was taking them and neither did she care?anything was better than sitting around on a sandy beach devising idea?s on how to get off of this cursed island.

She sighed through her nose and only hoped that they found a way off of this island as soon as possible?she hated unfamiliar scenery and despised sandy beaches?.they were not her favourite vacation spots.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
Blitz finaly found a creek, After noticing the water was fine, He started drinking with his hands,

After about a minute he heard something, It was coming from the west of him, he hid behind a tree trunk and listened,

All he could hear was foot steps, But as it came closer blitz started to hear talking,

"It must be the others" He said as he hid abit longer just to be sure

Blitz waited untill they all had passed, It was definitly the others

'maybe I should follow them!' Blitz thought as he watched them walk away, There was nothing else he needed here, He might aswell follow them

Blitz quitly made his way out of his hiding spot and followed behind hoping nobody would notice, The people here wern't really his type, They were all like sheep, It was like follow the leader, Some strange man appears and everyone decides to follow him

But he couldn't really say anything, Because blitz was doing the same thing,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back