• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG Sonic X stuff WTF? (updated every few days)

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
What I mean "sans Sonic & co." I mean there's no Sonic and co in here. Well, the "normals" anyway: like Tails, Amy, Knux ect. . Well, I fell in love with one of the characters, Cosmo (and her family) and I've been drawing them nearly all the time since a few weeks ago.

[Artist's Note: I can't draw Sonic or any other character like him, they come out like craaaaap.]

So, anyway, in this thread I will be posting continuously in this thread, like a few people did. Like a kind of permanant art thread or something. So don't just comment and then leave! Oh no you don't! >:U Updates will be in the change of the topic title: "UPDATED 10/2! holy cow!". Since the first few are on DA already, feel free to comment either here at PC (faster and easier) or on DA (if you have an account).

Enough of that crud, unto the stuff! Whoo! I've also included the DA links incase Photobucket craps out and you can see my k00l descriptions, which I'm to lazy to c&p on here :P.

282.png

DA link
Drawn on PC's own oekaki. This is what I draw like wih the mouse while using OekakiBBS, aka the duo of evil! :0

328.png

DA link
Drawn with the stylus 2-3 days after the first picture on PaintBBS. The radical difference, IT BURNS!

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
The first one scares me a little. Its just the smile, when I see it with those eys I get creeped out. But other than that a very good drawing. I like the second one, its awesome. Very nice work :D.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Nice oekakis! :D I like the shading on the hair. ^_^ I also like the backgrounds, particularly on the first one! Your characters have a lot of life and colour to them!

It would be cool if some of the outlines were tapered toward the edges and varied in thickness :D That always helps to add to the picture! But you have a great start here! *hugs!* ^_^

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
Cybex and Goatman> Thank you for your kind comments. :) Yes, the first Cosmo was creepy to me at first. ^^;;

FG> I'm glad you like the coloring. Next time, I will experiment with the lines.

SisJ.jpg

DA link
I tried my hand at OC 1.1 and this was on of the results. I might add a simple background later. Yea, it's Cosmo (a little green chibi to the left) and her many(?!) sisters.

Back