• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • cool I'll join. Since the white ones learn ice moves do the silver ones learn steel moves. I'll change if they don't.

Name: Steel
    Pack: Star
    Attacks: All the moves a Mightyena learns naturally plus; Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Defence, Strength and Dig.
    Eye color: red
    Unique markings (if any): none
    Personality: extremely protective even for a Mightyena because of many battles and also because of that he hardly trusts any pokemon or human.

(if you don't know the moves mightyena learns go to https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/262.shtml)

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • She froze as she saw the man approaching her.Panicing, she despretly tried to think.She bared her fangs at him, revealing shiny white teeth.His hand lifted the gun up, at this, then held up a orange shaped ball.The Mightyena growled at him in return.

Years
  • OOC: A few posts ago ScArLetSkye you said
    ScArLetSkye said:
    She stood up.
    Laeara now saw Yami and SnowFire bringing back two Stantler.Her mouth watered a bit as they came closer.The Mightyena swiftly bounded over to them, tail raised in greeting. "Good work you two...." she said in approval, and sniffed the air. "You caught good ones..."
    How can that be since your character is in the Snowdrift Pack and Yami and SnowFire are in the Star pack??! Get your facts straight.

IC: I was standing proud on top a a rockface, above where my pack was sheltering. From here I could see a huge area, that we the Star pack had control over. I watched closely as Yami and SnowFire returned from the hunt, bringing two fresh stantlers for a meal. I cocked my ears suddenly to the east. I could hear a sound from the east, one that I had never heard before. I went down the rockface to where Yami was. "Have someone take my place for a while, I have to investigate something." I kept my ears cocked, in case something else stirred. I am not sure of the time it took for me to find the thing that was making the sound but I felt my blood run cold at what I saw. The thing that was making the sound was a huge shiny beast, with four claws at the top that spun around. I had never seen it before but I had seen what was in it's belly. "Humans." I growled to myself. I was one of the only Mightyenas that knew what they were, one of the only survivors. I headed back to where my pack was, racing through the forest, taking no notice of anything in my path. I stopped suddenly in front of all the others, during meal time. "Humans are here. We must be alert at all times. I have dealt with humans before and they are killing machines." I growled to Yami, making sure that no one else heard, not even SnowFire. Yami trusted the houndoom, but I was not so trusting. She was not one of us and that put me at an unease. I knew my untrust was unfounded so I never spoke openly about my view of her.

OOC: I'm not being sexist or anything here but if these packs were real, no female would have any rank on any kind because in the wilderness, the strongest lead the weak and in all animals that live together in packs or groups, the males are the strongest. I don't want anything to change but just pointing out that fact.

Minunchu

A nut head who likes boys
    Years
  • Kiana came barging in nearly knocking Might down.
    "Uh, sorry. I uh...um....*giggle*" She apoligized to Might. Her crush of all times.(Kiana, i made her 1 and 1 half.)
    She made her way up to Kiriko and sat down staring into her loving eyes.
    "I am sorry. It is just, i get an idea and try to accomplish my goal. I almost had it it was just, to......far away." She was looking at the ground by now.

Years
  • I knew that Yami was the leader of the pack but I was the only one alive that could remember the humans from last time. "Brothers and sisters of the Star pack! I have startling news. Humans are here. They come to kill us. Last time they killed off all the Mightyena and left the poochyena here to starve. I had not evolved so I was not killed but I evolved soon after. But enough about that. They kill you in unimaginable ways. First they battle you and make you weak. Then they throw round things that look like rocks at you and you dissapear in a red flash. It was horrible last time so please do not confront these humans by your selves. Tell the pack and we will attack as one!" I paused to let them take it all in. "We the Star pack will not fall to the humans!" I howled and the others joined in. I was not usually a group dog but something stirred in me and it burned me from the inside.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Yami's face became hard.
    "Humans?", he growled and looked to SnowFire, who looked a bit scared of the news.
    "We cannot let them harm us, I have seen what they can do, they killed off the pack I was in when I was a pup," SnowFire growled.
    "No, we cannot, I will not let my pack be split because of humans," Yami said, his voice cold and hard. Yami howled and SnowFire also did.

Years
  • I made my way back up to the top of the rock face to see a fleeing Snowdrift mightyena. "SNOWDRIFT IN OUR TERRIRTORY!!!!! ATTACK!!!!" I howled to the whole pack as I leaped from rock to rock to get to the bottom of the rock face quickly. I raced to where the enemy mightyena was and blocked the way. I jumped at the intruder, my claws glowing, turning to steel.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • "Hello!" Batesy said who was right behind them. "Uhhh... Would you mind stepping a bit to the left so i could go by?" He asked.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Yami followed after Steel and looked as the Snowdrift mightyena was cornered.
    "Step off Steel," Yami said. He then looked to the mightyena.
    "Why are you on our terrirtory?", Yami growled his claws became a bright silver color. "I will give just on chance to get out, if you speak of anything, I will be forced to harm you."

Years
  • I couldn't really stop in mid air so I sort of missed the Snowdrift on purpose and cleaned up a tree instead. The tree fell becuase my attack went straight through it. I turned around to face the snowdrift, glaring at her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back