• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

??[Kyosuke's Anime Art!]??

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Well not only do I do graphics, I also love to do art as well!

Most/all of the art I do, is inspired by certain characters in videogames, because IMO you get a better sense of satisfaction if you draw something that looks bad but holds a special place with you, then something completly random that might look good.

Seeing as how my scanner is still kinda screwed up, they're not the best of quality, but they still show up pretty nicely.

Anywho.. here is a picture of Ingrid that I drew pretty much the whole day today, I didn't know what to do with the hands so I just left them out but other then that, I think it turned out pretty good, considering how my scanner is on some kinda drug.. XD

Ingrid.png

And here is some of my older work!:

tmp.png

Thats Nakoruru from a game called Samurai Showdown

solbadguy.png

Thats Sol Badguy (thats really his name XD), from Guily Gear

bluemary.png

And here we have Blue Mary doing her thing at the front XD, and in the back Terry Bogard. Both from King of Fighters.

More to come soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Is it just me, or are the older ones a whole lot better than the new one?

Back