• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Hero of the Past

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    You guys think I forgot about this game? Think again! Its back with a whole new demo that lets you explore what i did while i was gone!

Demo:h1.ripway.com/dlbrooks33/Hero.zip

Screens
    zelda002.jpg

zelda003.jpg

zelda004.jpg

zelda005.jpg

zelda006.jpg

zelda007.jpg

zelda008.jpg

zelda011.jpg

zelda012.jpg

ZELDA016.jpg

zelda019.jpg

zelda020.jpg

zelda021.jpg

zelda027.jpg

zelda030.jpg

Story
    Ganon was tired of being thwarted by Link everytime he had an idea in the Present. So he decides to go to the Past to cause mayhem and destruction sso he can shape the future to look like who rules the world. Link has awaken in a field outside his home with a castle. This is where our heros journey begins...

Note
    Be sure you have zelda classic, because this puppy won't work unless you have zelda classic.
    I included zelda classic in the zip so u won't have to search the web to get it.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Zelda Classic might be what he is using to make the game. That may be why.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I need some feedback. What do you guys think about this room so you can get the candle?
    zelda030.jpg

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Ooo Zelda Classic. I've used that before, but ZQuest confused me.

Your sprites look kind bland, like a dummed down version of Warlock's sprites.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    easyway is just to rename his game to 1st.qst and replace the original 1st.qst with the new game that he made that should now be called 1st.qst, sorry this is confusing:dead:

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Great game. But I think you should usea diffrent zelda sprite. It would look way cooler. Just my opinion.

The demo was good, to although I kind of got stuck. It was really hard for the first level.

I am thinking of makin my own zelda game after seeing this one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    sorry to double post, but how long did it take you to make the demo. Is it hard to create a zelda game?

I would like to create my own, and always have. What do you need to know to create it in this program.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    You have to have zelda classic (which I included). Go to Z-quest, and you start out in the classic tileset (first NES Game tileset). If you would like more tilesets, go to http://www.purezc.com

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Sounds good. Do you think its possible to make a Zelda game with RPG Maker XP? I remember seeing something about an ABS system.

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
    Years
  • Great game, everything looks good.
    But I noticed 3 things in this demo:
    1. when you defeat the moblin in the dungeon at an wall the chest won't be completely visable, look at my attachment to see what I mean.
    2. when you leave the (free) potion shop yo get the overworld tune instead of the village tune.
    3. when you enter the churge or something you get stuck at the doorway on the left(see attachment), you can escape it by going right. It happens by a lot of other places too.

And one question, how do you use the ladder?

Good luck with the rest of this game.

EDIT: never mind I already figured out. Very nifty trick you did with it.

Last edited:
    Back