• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Free Sprite Buttons!

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
Years
  • REQUESTS ARE:OPEN
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS A SPRITE BUTTON THREAD, SO IF YOU HAVE AN IMAGE THAT IS NOT A SPRITE, I WILL NOT MAKE THE BUTTON.

Hey, i'll make a button for you but I need to know,

What Image you want on it.
    What color (pink, blue, green, red, orange, gray, white 'n' blue)
    Pick rounded edge or the straight edge.
    The text you want on it.
    The url or adress of the page, and i'll post the php code.:cool:

New color scheme, White 'n' blue,

Last edited:

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
  • Srry for the 2 double post. If I edited no body would notice, and this is important.:shocked: I will e-mail the code to all of you, who will or already have requested, becuase it has come to my attention that when i pm the code it comes out as the image.:nervous:

PS: People please give me pictures that dont have white gunk in the abck. Its a pain to get rid of. -__-"

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
  • :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :(!!! I made the gold one and paint jacked up on me! FRIGGIN MICROSOFT ERRORS!!!! (can you pick another color....)

Shadowburn

I'm Back. If You Care.
    Years
  • Here, click quote, find your name, Find your code, put it in your sig.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~:

Ho-Roudon:

Kroko_Boy:

~Dragon~Master~:

KK21:

~`PadfootPuppy`~:

:D

Back