• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stargate Fanclub (v. Whatever)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Okay, so the previous one died during that interseasonal hiatus (curse Sci Fi's scheduling methods). Any and all Stargate-related talk is to be relegated to here; it doesn't matter whether it's about the movie, SG-1, or Atlantis.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • *Joins*

I've always been a fan, that is until I lost my cable...so I'm not up to date on everything...but I'm still a fan.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I was expecting this thing to be more active, now that they're showing new episodes on Sci Fi...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Yeah...this thing seems pretty dead...too bad not that many people here like SG.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    ?Kurono-Kun? said:
    Yeah...this thing seems pretty dead...too bad not that many people here like SG.
    Actually, there used to be quite a few Stargate fans here at PC. Many of them either left or were banned.

Kimi: Daniel Jackson's handsome...in a geeky sort of way. xP

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Jack O'Neill said:
    Actually, there used to be quite a few Stargate fans here at PC. Many of them either left or were banned.

Kimi: Daniel Jackson's handsome...in a geeky sort of way. xP

Meh, same thing. The SG community is small here..XD

Daniel Jackson is straight pimpin'.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Kimi, did you ever find out what happened to Daniel in the 6th Season? XD

I didn't get to see season six...

But I'll guess that he either...
    A) Dies
    B) Is kicked out of teh cast
    C) Is turned into an ascended form, thing.
    D) All of teh above
    E) None Of the Above
    F) I don't know.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Kimi, did you ever find out what happened to Daniel in the 6th Season? XD
    No. I havent been able to get a chance to watch it. I have one track mind and I forget ;.; I only watched the episode last night XD

Charmz: He doesnt die >_> If he did he wouldnt ove been in the rest of the season.....If he did die...or wait I wouldn't cry cuz I wouldnt know he existed XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    No. I havent been able to get a chance to watch it. I have one track mind and I forget ;.; I only watched the episode last night XD

Charmz: He doesnt die >_> If he did he wouldnt ove been in the rest of the season.....If he did die...or wait I wouldn't cry cuz I wouldnt know he existed XD
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Jackson

That or just consult the Omnipedia at http://www.gateworld.net. You'll find out what happens to Danny soon enough. xD

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    He Dies?!?!?!?! o_o

*starts to cry* Hopefully he's like Uncle Andy then ;.;

Ooh spoiler...my bad..xD
    He's actually only alive in about a few of the seasons..he keeps dying and getting ressurected..

Back