• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

elements drawings...

do u like my drawings?

• Total voters

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Hi there element! ^_^ Good to see someone else drawing here! :D

I like your pictures! For the Totodile, I would suggest using a more original pose ^^ Practise drawing the Pok?mon in lots of different poses :D It's a great way to get going! Also, the lines overlap a lot - make sure to rub out where something is going in front of something else. :)

It would be great to see these coloured! ;) Keep it up, and never stop drawing!

--FG

Years
you now you could of just changed you name. ANYWAY nice but yeah just like FG said use a more original pose, like totodile doing a handstand or something.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Really needs working on. But i can tell its going to be the begining of something amazing.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Well, they're all right for sketches. You should continue practice drawing Pokemon and refine your technique, such as making the lines neater. Then you can go onto more advanced things like shading.
Anyways, the key to improving is to practice, practice, practice. But you'll have plenty of time to do that.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Back