• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some hilarious/horrible quotes and pictures from Pokemon haters:

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya it's called freedom of speech and on the net there is no nation or country so whatever,.....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Haters must have no life to waste time making a haters website and they also should know taht they aren't convincing anyone with those sites, they just make people very PO'ed at them. Some providers wont tolerate such sites.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ya the american poke does suck but i like the newer jap episodes a lot...good thing my bro livs there...i get a few tapes every month with the newest episodes of my favortie anime.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • PIKA2 said:
    Devote their lives to hate something. What a waste of life.

So true...

As its been said like fifty thousand times... yeah PokeHaters are downright hilarious in every size shape and form. I've played an interactive game where you get to cook little tiny Pokemon on a frying pan... now how funny is that?

Some of the haters just dont know enough about Pokemon and assume that it was designed for ages 6 and under, mainly because of some of the weird products that American companies designed and over-advertised...

But yeah, PokeHaters usually go around proud to be one... heck I don't like DBZ at all, but I dont go around shoving it in DBZ fans' faces..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Pok?mon haters are crazy and just stupid. Like PIKA2 said up there I don't see how some one would give the time into hating Pokemon. What did Pokemon ever do to them? They make sites, forums, pics, songs, everything you can think of just to say they hate Pokemon. I can see some one making a site to have info and stuff about Pokemon but making a site just to say you hate Pokemon? There even is a top 100 Pokemon Hater sites (like the PPN top 100 Pokemon sites). I don't let it bug my any more. I mean what could I get out of letting them bother you? That is what they want.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Well why do they hate pokemon lovers.. that's just sick, we don't say anything about the guys that do other stuff than pokemon do we??!! :shocked:

Back