• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~[Icontest Voting Booth! Week 2]~

Best Icon Number--?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Okay, lets get week one started! ;D Artist, please don't tell which icons are yours to the voters, and remember, don't vote for yourself! Voters, please vote for the icons that you think hold the best quality, color, ect... pick the one that you could see yourself using. Voting will last until Friday, vote for the number of the icon you like in the poll above, this thread will be altered weekly by Hobunny the Staff Admin so keep an eye on this thread! Good luck to all.

~[The Icons]~
    image15bs.png

may.jpg

romance7qg.png

Week2_01.gif

seduction9ni.png

valentinesday8nt.png

syl.png

w2lastkiss8mz.gif

w2onlyone0kj.jpg

ccupidd.png

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Wow, I'm really sorry. I promise I will enter Week 2. If I don't... take away my cookies =D

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Remind me to enter this next time D:

#2 stole my heart. It's a green eye. Like mine.

Lucid

102 Views? Congrats, Paige, this contest is a success!
    And it's growing! ;O I'm impressed, 13 votes are way more then I thought this would get. o_o;; Thanks guys.

And it's invite only, Paul.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kahoshi said:
    And it's growing! ;O I'm impressed, 13 votes are way more then I thought this would get. o_o;; Thanks guys.

And it's invite only, Paul.
    Well Paige, that means you'll have to give me an invite next time.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • 24 votes so far for the first week.. very nice XD

Starting this contest was such a good idea Kahoshi, I see good things on in the future ^^'

Last edited:

Lucid

24 votes so far for the first week.. very nice XD

Starting this contest was such a good idea Kahoshi, I see good things on in the future ^^'
    Yeah, me too, I'm quiet pleased, now I hope we can keep this popularity up! @@ Regardless, it's great advertising for graphic makers. XD

Lucid

This thready will be locked in about an hour, and the thread for week two will be posted monday, so any last minute voters should hurry up. ;O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back