• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pete's art(Revived)

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
Years
  • Barrel
    I like this one, I did it earlier today. Though I do admit, the head's a bit big. I made my avy out of this.

Zero
    I know he's tilting. His hair got cut off which was annoying as well. Other than that, I like this as well.

The Evil Voltorb
    My favourite paint drawing. This guy is EBIL!

Porygon2
    The other piece of computer art I did. I like it. The bar things are capacity gauges and loading bars, from a computer XD.

Enzan
    Blame my scanner for this one. I had to draw him sideways, but my scanner cut his top off. Other than that, I'm pleased. Wonder what Blues will think...

Neko-chan(for Spoon)
    I dedicate this to my pair, Spoon, who deserves some art, as she gave me that trainer card a while ago.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Hey Pete! ^_^ *hugs*

My favourite out of all of these has to be Zero ^^ I think he would look great coloured! Barrel is nice too, but the main problem I see is anatomy - the arm on the left, for example, looks a bit stiff. I'd suggest looking at some tutorials or studying some pics (Sugimori trainers are good fun to look at!) to get the proportions down. ^_^

Your Voltorb looks very evil indeed! XD Looks like it's about to explode o_0 *runs!*

--FG

Back