• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask what Pokemon you are!

Jirachi

is made of gold
Years
  • Okay, I saw a few threads like this that are still active, but on this thread, you get more attention! I ask what Pokemon you perspect I am, then the member who replies first says his/her opinion. Then that member (In the same thread) asks who she/he is, and another member replies, on and on and on.
    And on special rule,
    Do not judge a member primarily by her/his avatar, some people (like me) change their avatars a lot. Have fun! :/ :) :classic: :laugh:

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Jirachi said:
    Okay, I saw a few threads like this that are still active, but on this thread, you get more attention! I ask what Pokemon you perspect I am, then the member who replies first says his/her opinion. Then that member (In the same thread) asks who she/he is, and another member replies, on and on and on.
    And on special rule,
    Do not judge a member primarily by her/his avatar, some people (like me) change their avatars a lot. Have fun! :/ :) :classic: :laugh:
    Oooo...ok, you are aS clever as an Alakazam and you are as kind as a Chansey.

Can any1 tell me which Pokemon I am?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 28, 2003
    [QUOTE=jynx]Oooo...ok, you are aS clever as an Alakazam and you are as kind as a Chansey.

Can any1 tell me which Pokemon I am?[/QUOTE/]

Hi everyone! i'm new here. :P :D Nice 2 met all of you.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm going to have to say Dakota seems like a Charmander *not because of his avatar, it's mah opinion*. Now, what about me? o.o What the heck am I?

~CaRtOON

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Ok, what do ya think i am? im funny, caring, tries to get a girlfreind, smart, has to get to know people before i start acting like myself!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    You'd probably be like that Golduck on the episode 'Bye Bye Psyduck', when Misty quoted that 'It was just a Pok?mon version of Brock'. :P Lol, I'm teasing though! You'd most likely be a Charmander in my opinion. I dunno why though. o_o *blinks* I guess because you're kind, but you don't mind sticking up for someone if it's needed. >_>; What about me?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Kewl! im a...a Golmander? Charduck? i dunno, if i think about it too much ill probly end up hurting my brain! ^_^;

SLEDGE HAMMER! :laugh:

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • jynx said:
    Oooo...ok, you are aS clever as an Alakazam and you are as kind as a Chansey.

Can any1 tell me which Pokemon I am?

WOW, I'M FINALLY RESPECTED BY SOMEONE VERY NICELY!
    You are as sweet as Skitty {_}.
    Okay, no ignoring any people who post here, okay?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, so I'm Skitty?

I get called one a lot... I think I need to change my avatar to a Skitty picture, lol. ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Oh, so I'm Skitty?

I get called one a lot... I think I need to change my avatar to a Skitty picture, lol. ^_^
    !? I thought he meant me?
    Am I wrong?
    I think you are more like a.....Igglybuff! If you wish to...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I'm not sure either. He never stated it. @_@ (Ooh! Igglybuff's cute, so that's fine!)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oooh! Dragonite or Mewtwo? Hmm.. That's pretty interesting.

I still don't know what pokemon you could be, sudowoodo_prince. You sound like a Jolteon. o.o

*A Sudowoodo arrives and kills CaRtOON*

~CaRtOON

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Sudowoodo_prince said:
    Cartoon, you remind me of Dragonite. Or maybe Mewtwo(You were questioning what the heck you were)

I was called a Raichu in the other thread.
    You are like Blaiziken to me.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • First of all, I'm a girl.
    Second of all, I was talking to Jynx, as I quoted Jynx.
    Third of all, GOOD JOB!

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Could someone tell me what kind of Pok?mon I am?

I am really shy and get panic when I'm going to talk to strangers. But when I with my friends I acts really hyper and childish^^; (and acting cute)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Mifuui said:
    Could someone tell me what kind of Pok?mon I am?

I am really shy and get panic when I?m going to talk to strangers. But when I with my friends I acts really hyper and childish^^; (and acting cute)
    You are shy?
    Be a paras?.....No...that sounds bad.....Pokemon that is really shy.....
    LAPRAS!!!!!!

Back