• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Are there any codes that work with Visual Boy Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

enyce

banned
Years
  • that are for fire red and leaf green?

Because I have looked everywhere and they do not seem to work....Im looking for some codes to have fun with. Since I own leaf green and beaten it, I own fire red and I am on Koga.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • SO you dont need that code????

will the codes work without it? Fire red/leaf green for emulation is a piece of crap, if you want to use cheat codes. If you want to do it the legit way its cool. But with cheat codes it sucks. Because most of them dont work. Whatever I try it doesnt work.

Last edited:

enyce

banned
    Years
  • I know its bad to double post, but no one wants to help me. I am having problems with infinite money and item modifier codes. Those do not work, the wild pokemon modifiers work fine. But the infinite money and items stuff doesnt work. Also everytime I try to go to the TM case screen goes black

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Don't double post. People are faltering to help you because this should have been asked in Simple Questions. Next time you have a question ask it in Simple Questions. The people there will continue to help you with this topic. The link to this thread is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back