• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun Fan CLUB: maker/leader kirby00

Years
  • this is for fans who wanna have fun... same rules as pc but u can post nething thats not offensive (whether or not pokemon), and just to have fun
    |wonders|: why no1 has started a sumthing for every1 kind of a club b4 lol
    if u have problems like some1 being mean 2 u i got good "come backs" or just if ur stressed out im willing to help u. this is kinda like a support group if u need it but fun as well. *YAy i started a club and less than 4 days ago i just joined pc* (pokecommunity.com)

Years
  • kirby00 said:
    this is for fans who wanna have fun... same rules as pc but u can post nething thats not offensive (whether or not pokemon), and just to have fun
    |wonders|: why no1 has started a sumthing for every1 kind of a club b4 lol
    if u have problems like some1 being mean 2 u i got good "come backs" or just if ur stressed out im willing to help u. this is kinda like a support group if u need it but fun as well. *YAy i started a club and less than 4 days ago i just joined pc* (pokecommunity.com)

me join me like fun

Years
  • lol ok ur in. have fun.. etc (but dont post nething too personal as it is online for alot of ppl to see) *this is noted for the part where it said in my post about discussing personal issues*
    |for all members|-if you need to talk this is the place. it isnt jsut for discussing personal issues, its also about pokemon and anything else on ur mind. if you feel u wanna say anything u can pretty much do that here

Years
  • kirby00 said:
    lol ok ur in. have fun.. etc (but dont post nething too personal as it is online for alot of ppl to see) *this is noted for the part where it said in my post about discussing personal issues*
    |for all members|-if you need to talk this is the place. it isnt jsut for discussing personal issues, its also about pokemon and anything else on ur mind. if you feel u wanna say anything u can pretty much do that here
    why havnt people replied

Years
  • i dont think ppl are joining, but as you can tell in my sig im promoting it still... try and help me let ppl know about it. (its a really good club if you think about it, it lets you talk about anything personal, pokemon, or really jsut anything! im really hoping the important message of the club will soon be heard...) put that you are a member of the club in ur sig too. then ppl will see members and get the idea instead of jsut seeing me the founder be the only 1 promoting. ty for your help and still not quiting even after no1 else has joined yet...

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Hey can i join
    kirby_fired.gif
    I host your club like this if you let me

Years
  • ok you can join... btw what do you mean by hosting my club? (sorry im still kinda of new *less than 1 month*)

Years
  • jsut for fun (we may as well) have icons to represent that your a member *mine is ditto* because he repres/morphs into. all pokemon and shows that ne1 can be a member: ^notice how these pokemon can change type/ or paint different pictures to represent all types of pokemon/people
    sappn131.gif

sappn136.gif

sapps136.gif

sappn232.gif

sapps232.gif

sapps234.gif

sappn234.gif

sapps384.gif

sappn384.gif

sapps316.gif

sappn316.gif

sapps132.gif

sappn132.gif

Last edited:
    Years
  • what do you mean? anyways you can use porygon2
    btw ty sakura, but tell me how to change thread name if possible

Years
  • if you r a member try and promote that by putting 1 of the icons in your sig. ie: Philbro chose porygon2 so he would put that in his sig. with a worded link saying that he is a member and it links to this thread *like mine next to the ditto in my signature* if you need help with this jsut ask.
    you copy the link location of the The Fun Fan Club link in my sig. and for the icon, you also copy the pic location.
    FOR THE LINK LOCATION (but without the *s) you put:
    member of the: [*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=206585#post206585]The Fun Fan Club*[/url]

Last edited:
    Years
  • every try and make sure this club stays storng; there is a positive message here and we need to make sure its pointed out.

Years
  • sure you can join, just pick an icon above. if u havent alrdy try reading my 2nd post, and the message in the post where the icons r.

Years
  • Thank You For Every1 Joining My Fun/fan Club. Im Even More Xcited B/c Today Yes Today Is Finally My 1 Month Anniversary And I Hope No1 Ruins This Day!

Years
  • every1in this club, plz if u have room pick an icon above and link/write regualry that ur a member 0f the club in ur sig.

Years
  • the 1 month anniversary has come to pass, but it was fun... pick an icon if ur in the club and dont forget to put it in ur sign., along with stating that your a member of the club. sorry for double posting btw =,(

Years
  • sorry for so many posts in a row (its dieing but i got to keep it up), but go to THE MAY'S TORCHIC CLUB and read whut i said, its fun and then club owner may THINK im kidding, but anyways the theme of the club still stands and i think its one of the best themes of all clubs...

Back