• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help me go through saffron city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • help me pls i cant go to saffron... i beat the 6 gym leaders except giovanni and sabrina...
    what do you think is the problem???

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • ok....first,go to sabrina,then ask to be her wife...if she says yes,you win the game!!!!!*she's HOT!!!!!*

*ahem*seriously,did you beat the silph co. place?..and if ya did,then level up your poke'mon....

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • You didn't say which bit you're stuck on.
    Did you get past the guards? If not, I can help.
    You need to go to the Celedon Mansion and talk to the Old Lady in the Managers Suite. She'll give you a cup of tea. Take it to the guards to quench their thirst. They'll let you through. (Originally, you have to simply give them a drink from the vending machine in R/B/Y, but you can't do that anymore since you need a Key Item.)

If you did get past them, and you did beat the other six Gym Leaders, then you just have to complete the Silph Co. battle.

And please use the Simple Questions Thread next time.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Now there's a question: How many people get stuck on trying to get past the gaurds in FR/LG?

I just went to the Celedon Mansion when I first entered the city, when I was given the Tea from the old lady, I realised just then what it was for.

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • emerald fan said:
    SAMEHERE I THOUGHT I WAS STUCK!!!!
    me too!the first time i played i was like,"WTF?!?!"
    cause i havent played red/blue before.but then i randomly went around the place,and got tea!i decided to go back to see if the gaurd was on coffe break(lol XD)and he let me through after drinking tea.um...tea XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • really?...I found it,but I thought it was something for my poke'mon...so I went all the way upstairs and bought water for nothin!!!! >:|

so are you still stuck?...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back