• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Transparent Program!

King Boo

Hauted Artist
Years
  • HEYA!

Hey everyone,I noticed that alot of people get anoinyed of the white nasty back grounds,and i no a way to get rid of them once and for all,there is this great transparent free download program which removes the white backgorunds from spirtes.

[^]Downlaod Giffy-Free Download

.:INSTRUCTIONS:.

Okay So you want to know how to make the icky white backgrounds transparent right. well I have good news!. I have a link to a place where you can Download a Free Program to make the background transparent!

Here I will walk you through how to make things transparent.

Save the Img as 24 bit Bitmap <YOU Must do this.
    Once you have saved as BMP go into a paint program. Then OPEN. But DO NOT open the sprite. Right click on the sprite and there should be a some new Options. Click OPEN WITH GIFFY. and it will bring up a grey box. And the sprite should be there. white background and all.

Next step Make sure to click the box Transparent. and it should show a white box. (make sure you change the color in your paint program to make the background a color not used in the sprite. IE. Lime green.

Now Open with giffy and Click the Transparent box. if it still shows as white but you have the lime green background hover over the sprite and there will be a cross. Put the cross on the lime green and click. The box should change to green. Then Save as GIF and Upload to an image host. IE: Photobucket and It should look like this after you are done.

Cute no ^.^ Congradulations. you have just made a Sprite with a Transparent Background!!!!

.:FAQ:.
    Q:Dose the download have any virus or spyware of any thing that may damage my computer?
    A:No,I have downloaded the program myslef and its 99% safe,but if you don't feel that it is virus scan for yourself!
    Q:How do i upload my images?
    A:There are to main good sites that i recoamend:
    [^]PhotoBucket
    [^]ImageShack
    Q:Will my spirtes be compleletly be JPG?
    A:No,Your spirte will be into a GIF document and no signs of JPG at all.
    Q:What if i cannot run the program?
    A:Some computers do not have the power to go as "Open with giffy",i have a simple sultion just go and double click on GIFFY and click run and it should come up just go to load JPG!

If you have any qustions please write them down or pm me!
    Please feel free to comment on this.

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I have always used Giffy. :) Never lets me down. WOOT. xD

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • Not the spirte comic!
    E.G:Wen people upload their custom made pokemon this program will make those white backgrounds gone for good

Note:In 2 days 60 people have downloaded this program from my theard

Back