• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Cresent Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
Years
  • I started to regain conciousness.
    "Ughh... what happened" i groaned. Suddenly i became alert. "Where's Maxie, Archie?!?! What happened?"
    I blinked a couple of times. My two pokemon where still lying on the ground. "Return...cacturne! COKKA, help me...get my absol to the...nearest...pokemon center!"
    My shirt and most of my robe was scorched to crisp. The pain was terrible causing me constant agony. My skin was charred and my face was covered in ash. I started to moan in agony. "Take...me...to a...hospital

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • man my pokmon got hit bad. those hydro pumps and earthquakes got them out but we left our mark on both of them.but it look like everybody was hurt. then i saw a person injured. she look hurt. i ran to her and started to but bandages.here this should hold you off until you get to a pokemon center or a hosipal. eather one is good

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • OOC:
    - I guess revive don't work :P

Will someone call an Ambulance!! I know, Charizard. Get him to the nearest Pokemon Center/Hospital, Now!
    In a matter of time, the Erm...Ambulance? arrived. They took ??? into the truck/whatever they call it, and drove off without a single word

Guess you don't have to Charizard...Oh Well, Return Torchic, Charizard.
    The Hospital/Poke Center

"Docter is he going to be alright?" asked COKKA

Docter: He has some serious injury, the 2 fierce attacks hit him real hard. It could take weeks for his full recovery, all you can do now is hope for a miracle.

COKKA: What bout the Absol?
    Docter: It's fine, See
    Sol!

While I'm here I'll heal my Pokemon. *DING DING*
    COKKA to ???/Renia:
    Well, I beleive we haven't been properly introduced, I'm COKKA..No you won't know my real name or call me by it. OOC: That goes for PC Members and Staff aswell.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • well my name is renia isabella. i a leader at toe local gym not to far from here. then i saw that the doctor was healing pokemon so i ask could he heal mine excuss me could you heal my pokemon? the doctor look at me and saidno problem. i be glad to heal them. and he took them offi wonlder where are the others who help figth?[/I]

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • OOC:
    - Are the rest of you guys even RPing? There's only me, Darkened Absol, and Reyna De La Fire.
    So your a Gym Leader? I was last years Hoenn League Champion.
    Two Weeks later, Shade who is now all better. Woke up with a Surprise.
    How are you feeling? I'm COKKA! :) , Shade: Where's my Absol?. Over there in it's PokeBALL.
    OOC:
    - I'll leave the rest to you on this. I hope you don't mind the Time Travel.

Darkened Absol

Dark Absol
    Years
  • OOC: My character name is Shade Voied

IC: I awoke inside a hospital with doctors, nurses and chanseys around me. I blinked a few times and fainted again

OOC: My guys addicted to fainting XP

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Is it too late to join? If it is'nt, here it goes!

Name: Glace Diaz
    Pokemon:
    Walrein - Blizzard, icebeam, Water Pulse, Body slam
    Glalie - Sheer cold, Rock Slide, aurora Beam, Crunch
    Jynx - Blizzard, Phychic, Double Slap, Confuse Ray
    Piloswine - Earthquake, Blizzard, icy wind, endure
    Lapras - Ice beam, Surf, Blizzard, Body slam
    Cloyster - Spike cannon, ice beam, Hydro pump, Surf
    Descriptiong: (As you can see a ice pokemon trainer)White hair somewhat like Wallace, a white cape leaving his body unexposed, a necklace with a glass ice crystal hanging from it, abot 6 feet tall, and light sky blue eyes.
    History: He was always quiet in school and kids always asked why. When he was just growin up, he saw his father being killed my team Aqua right in front of him. In shock he remained quiet bearing the burden within his heart. He never was outgoing but rather quiet and selfconfident,and believing in himself. All he wants is revenge!!
    Alignment: Glace is a ice pokemon trainer because he belives he has a bond between ice pokemon and himself when he was young. He is willing to join and defeat team aqua and Magma

oh yeah by the way counld someone give me an update of whats going on pleaze?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back