• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokeshippers Elite

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
satokasu9.jpg

--------------------------------------
☆ Pokeshippers Elite Club ☆​

Welcome to the Pokeshippers Elite fan club! ^___^
This is a Club for AAML/Pokeshipping supporters (Ash x Misty) *Puts Flag up* If you are please join! n.n()() Here we can talk about anything Pokeshipping. So feel free to join!

::Note to Mod:: As you probaly know, there are already two Pokeshipping based Clubs here. I decided to start this one because the other two Clubs seem to have died already, and i wanted a Club that would keep active and start of from fresh. Sorry if this is not alowed and irritating. If its not okay feel free to close it! :)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
Ok, now that I am a member, do I have to put a pic and a link to this thread in my sig?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Hey, sure. I'll join. =/ I was too busy to join the other two clubs so I never got a chance to join. >.>

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Lt. Surge said:
Ok, now that I am a member, do I have to put a pic and a link to this thread in my sig?

Only if ya want to Lt.Surge! n.n I don't mind if Members put links or pics in their sigs to this Club or not. If you want to go ahead ^___^

Heres some Icons if anyone wants them -
bot.gif
sprite1.gif

asher_son_of_ash said:
Hey, sure. I'll join. =/ I was too busy to join the other two clubs so I never got a chance to join. >.>

Welcome Asher! =D Never thought i'd see you join a AAML Club XD
I did'nt know you liked it very much n.n()()

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Welcome Asher! =D Never thought i'd see you join a AAML Club XD
I did'nt know you liked it very much n.n()()

^_^ I've been trying to make a fanfic with that catergory and I've been a BIT successful. o.O; Though I don't show it much, I love the AAML catergory. coughsiliketheimiteshippingonetoocoughs. You DIDN'T hear that. =P

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hey AAMLers :P

I'm not exactly one, but I've just gotta share this pic...it goes quite well with a certain old love poem/taunt =P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Oh yea. I remember that episode. ''Bulbasaur and the lost village''. It had quite a few AAML in there. o.O; Brock was the real star in that show, though.

Pok'e Fan

obsessed with anime
Years
*Knocks and came in* Hello, is anybody here? I would like to join also!!I am an AAML Fan!!!I love it! *Begs* So, ~*SillentTattsu*~, what are we going to do with our other AAML Clubs? We can still keep it alive, right? Or we can close it down. If you want to close it down, then can I be the Co-owner for this club?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Sure PB, you can join!

Chairman Kaga said:
Hey AAMLers

I'm not exactly one, but I've just gotta share this pic...it goes quite well with a certain old love poem/taunt =P
Squeeeee! Ash n'Misty sitting in a tree! :P thankyu for the pic Kaga, i have not seen that one before ^__^

Pok'e Fan said:
*Knocks and came in* Hello, is anybody here? I would like to join also!!I am an AAML Fan!!!I love it! *Begs* So, ~*SillentTattsu*~, what are we going to do with our other AAML Clubs? We can still keep it alive, right? Or we can close it down. If you want to close it down, then can I be the Co-owner for this club?
Yey welcome Poke'fan! n.n()() Well when i set up this Club i did'nt want to steal yours or Ash_misty4eva's thunder, i thought you could keep your clubs aswell. It looks like Ash_misty4eva wants to continue her club. I'm really not bothered ^^ Its up to you, i don't mind wether you keep yours or not :) And sure you can be the co-owner, i'd love that.

So, does anyone want to show off some AAML Pics?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Pok'e Fan said:
That picture is weird (no offense). But where did you get it?

I know were Lt.Surge got it ^^;

Its a very famous & lovely French Misty Fansite (With AAML too ;) - www.mistyworld.ht.st/

Well, i just got back from Serebii (Was checking up on the Pokeshipping Thread) and a fellow Pokeshipper posted a download which almost made me cry *sniff* Its a long clip download called 'Misty's Goodbye' Fellow pokeshippers, enjoy the moment =3

You can find it easy - there's just one download-link (about 27 MB - right click on the link and choose "save ..." on your hard disk. left click to watch it in a player) and it should work. Heres the page you find it on - http://www.kyles-world.de/_notes/aamlindex.htm

Its so sweet! AAML rocks ^_____^

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
Years
That clips is so cute Tatt i never saw that epi.....

I cant watch the dolnload as my computer is awfully slow and takes for ever to load anything so sorry!

I wish i had some good AAML pics..pity....

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
I would like to join, if I can. You may think I'm only a Questshipper, but I'm a Pokeshipper/SaKashipper too!

Anyway, if I'm able to join, I have picture to show!
oreno.jpg

I think that pic is so cute!

I'm sure Tatt (if I can call you that) had already seen this.

Back